Enough of this stupid kids talk......

GetItStraight

daniel.2592
I find it hilarious that you think GTA is fresh at all, remember Driver? remember that was before GTA 3? remember saints row was before GTA 4? hmm thats what i thought

maybe youy should go die, just admit saints row is better.

yea i do remember driver. good game. gta 3 took it to a new level. but the entire idea of shooting / driving started with GTA 1

ok....

and if u seriously think that the gta series should apologize for stealing from saints row, then you must have the tiniest d*ck on the planet

errrm ok i have a small dick because i think GTA is sh*t...i see that errm ur smart mate

go eat ur own dads sweaty ring

oh and the fact u sed tht wud lead me to believe you are the one wiv the tiny d*ck

The only reason people think GTA4 was a disappointment is because they hyped it up SO much, ridiculously over estimated what is possible. I remember the forums before GTA came out and some people were asking all sorts of questions that would be impossible to feature in a video game. Just look at the post before the 28th of April. No game could meet the expectations that the public wanted them to. And despite this I still think I'm gonna enjoy this game alot (had to return it and getting a different one) and i bet loads of members on this forum are enjoying it as well.

---BIGPUN---
Excuse me everyone knows that Saint's Row didn't copy, this is typical GTA fanboy behaviour.

Let's wait for Saint's Row 2 and then we will see which is better with whole crib customisation.

full character customisation, vehicle customisation

when were those in GTA?? didn't think so

Even if you think saints row copied GTA (which it obviously didn't) What about the other obvious copies GTA have made e.g. True Crime, Just Cause, Mercenaries, Mafia and Crackdown.

All of those games have had elements stolen to make up GTA and i think they should be banned.

DANIEL STFU YOURE F**KIN STUPID. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE STUPIDEST MOTHERF**KER ON HERE.GTA SA HAD CAR CUSTOMIZATION AND THAT WAS OUT BEFORE SAINTS ROW WAS OUT. HOW CAN YOU SAY WE COPY WHEN SAINTS ROW WANTED TO BE A WHOLE NEW GTA. AND WE GTA FANS HAVE PROOF SAYIN WE HAVE THE BEST GAME. SAINTS ROW DIDNT WORK 6-8 MONTHS GETTING DIFFERENT VOICES FOR EACH CHARACTER DID THEY DANNY? NO. DID SAINTS ROW GET ANY AWARDS? NO. ITS FUNNY HOW GTA GETS GAME OF THE YEAR AND YOURE SITTING HERE SAYIN SAINTS ROWS IDEAS WERE STOLEN INTO GTA. YOURE GETIN FLAMED. DANNY GO WATCH VIDS ON IGN AND MAGAZINE REVIEWS COMPARISON FOR GTA4 AND SAINTS ROW. SAINTS ROW IS NOT EVEN UP TO ITS LEVEL. DANNY JUST STFU YUO STUPID MF

TheCollector
I find it hilarious that you think GTA is fresh at all, remember Driver? remember that was before GTA 3? remember saints row was before GTA 4? hmm thats what i thought

maybe youy should go die, just admit saints row is better.

What was before GTA1!?

That's kinda where the whole sandbox thing came from btw sigh.gif

GTA3 just put it into 3D.

Words can't express your stupidity and ignorance..but I guess "saints row fanboy" sums it up pretty well! biggrin.gif

errrm ok i have a small dick

ok now we settled that

because i think GTA is sh*t...i see that errm ur smart mate

go eat ur own dads sweaty ring

oh and the fact u sed tht wud lead me to believe you are the one wiv the tiny d*ck

i dont think ur a pin cuz u hate gta, i think ur a pin cuz ur a f*ckin retard...

just cuz a game comes out before another game doesnt mean it owns all rights to that idea.

if you're following your F*cked logic, you should HATE saints row for copying gta SA, right down to the gangster theme.

EDIT: oh and yes, in case you're a complete mind f*ck, gta SA DID come out before saints row. so there. it copied it. you fail.

Edited by natman_488

vodkaisyourfriend

Spot the person who played Saints Row before GTA and now has it backwards about who stole from who smile.gif Go check your dates and history Daniel, you're fighting a losing battle.

Saints Row took so many things from GTA, even mentioning the game at Rock* is akin to swearing. Mission structure, homie system, territory wars, spraycan tagging, hidden collectibles, car radios+DJs, I could go on all day - they even stole the crappy framerate smile.gif

P.S. Could you even get out of the car in "Driver"? smile.gif

daniel.2592

You are all ignorant pricks, GTA is the worst game on earth. Proof look at the reviews 10!!! at least saints row got 2-7 on the reviews

the next one will definatly get a 1 on IGN and then u will all be crying that Saints Row got better reviews.

TheCollector
You are all ignorant pricks, GTA is the worst game on earth. Proof look at the reviews 10!!! at least saints row got 2-7 on the reviews

the next one will definatly get a 1 on IGN and then u will all be crying that Saints Row got better reviews.

And the fact you came back with no argument would prove you know you're wrong. biggrin.gif

aww..time to leave SRfanboy biggrin.gif

oh gay he is a troll... sad.gif

i thought he was a srs saints row fan for a second there

oh well, troll / saints row fan, both are epic fails and dont deserve to live.

but

in case you're actually retarded.

the higher the score in a review, the better

just cuz saints row scored low doesnt mean good scores are low

EDIT: and in case you're a complete mind f*ck

gta IV got a 10 from IGN

daniel.2592

i guess that guy who is obsessed with my penis can't understand sarcasm, I played GTA from the start and i know that Saints Row is better, everything is improved and if u had half a brain you would know that it takes years to make a game GTA SA was released in 04 and saints row in 05 it took like 3 years to make saints row so how did it copy?

loser ur logic failed i win u lose go die

vodkaisyourfriend

If you're gonna troll, at least do it properly and say GTA stole from APB... might even actually have a point then wink.gif

i guess that guy who is obsessed with my penis can't understand sarcasm, I played GTA from the start and i know that Saints Row is better, everything is improved and if u had half a brain you would know that it takes years to make a game GTA SA was released in 04 and saints row in 05 it took like 3 years to make saints row so how did it copy?

rofl

ok fine, by your logic, it copied vice city. BUT IT STILL COPIED

let's just confirm here...

you're life can be described in 2 words

epic fail

oh and btw, you can edit games to make them more marketable, which is prob wat they did with saints row to make it look more gangsterish after SA did so well

TheCollector

And how about GTA3?

when did that come out? smile.gif

you're pretty funny..haha

FriTheAntiHero

CONGRATULATIONS!

You just made the Dumbest Post of the Century! (Whether sarcastic or not.)

---BIGPUN---

if most of the magazines played the game before we did and they rated either a 9.5 or 10 then why would they have bad reviews on it. ur makin false reviews now. GTA s whole idea was to make money, have cars, sex with hookers/ girlfriends, shoot people and put it all into a story. and saints row stole the house b/c in gta 3 and gta 2 and 1 you always had a house you could go to and save. vice city was the first game where you could actually buy a house. saints row just added crib customization.

daniel.2592 please get the f*ck out of here, this is a GTA forum, hence the name? Get back to your sh*tty Saint's Row go get "down whit da gang!" icon13.gif

Quadropheniac90
I agree this game was a big disappointment, the jaggies are unbarable and the pop in make me sick, what the hell if wrong with rockstar releasing such a terrible game.

At least we can look forward to SAINTS ROW 2 in august.

see ya then.

Gtfo

excuse me? i dont speak retard.

You have to admit Saint's Row is better in everything.

GTA 4 is such a copy it's astonishing, go watch the saints row videos and see that GTA have stolen all of the ideas.

At first I thought u were allz abot teh sarcazm. Now I'm not so sure.

I am. That post is drenched with sarcasm. Luckily. tounge.gif

user posted image

Herman Gatevold

Your rant, mr Topic Creator, was a like breath of fresh air. I feel exactly the same way!

Thank God there is at least a few people out there with their heads still attached.

GTA WORKED HARD ON THIS GAME AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IT WAS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT? ID LIKE TO SEE YOU WORK ON A GAME FOR 2 YEARS AND THEN HAVE PEOPLE SAY DISAPPOINTMENT. GO PLAY FINAL FANTASY OR SOMTHIN YOU FAGASSES

Oh, and you love EVERY game ever made? Every movie? 'Cause they all took years. That doesn't mean they're perfect or immune to criticism.

Wow most of the posts make me want to vomit in anger. How stupid can petty pre-pubescent teens get. Saints Row obviously copied a large number of features and themes fromt he GTA universe. Whilst GTA was not the first open world game as such it revolutionised the industry with it's concepts (GTA 3) Driver 2 is commendable in what it achieved on the PS1 ( go play it someday) but GTA3 was the first real open world game for the PS2 all the games you listed came after it. GTA 4 is the first GTA game on this new generation, and although some games in the style of it preceded it, GTA4 offer hundreds if not thousands of new concepts as well as ideas that made the GTA universe what it is today ( notably the humour in it). I could continue on debating for some while. Now please may a Moderator/Admin insta-lock this thread/topic orly.gifwhatsthat.gif

I agree this game was a big disappointment, the jaggies are unbarable and the pop in make me sick, what the hell if wrong with rockstar releasing such a terrible game.

At least we can look forward to SAINTS ROW 2 in august.

see ya then.

Gtfo

excuse me? i dont speak retard.

You have to admit Saint's Row is better in everything.

GTA 4 is such a copy it's astonishing, go watch the saints row videos and see that GTA have stolen all of the ideas.

Saints row sucks donkey dick

...? daniel now you're really going retarded....

How can GTA copy the game that's most critized for copying GTA ?.... Some features in IV were already in Saints Row , I agree.... specially because saints row was the first to hit next gen... but even if IV copied let's say 10 features of Saints Row (wich is obviously false biggrin.gif) , Saints Row copied the WHOLE f*ckING GTA SERIES.  By the way ... compare the reviews... go into www.gamerankings.com as well and try and find Saints row....down on the list...off course biggrin.gif

Excuse me everyone knows that Saint's Row didn't copy, this is typical GTA fanboy behaviour.

Let's wait for Saint's Row 2 and then we will see which is better with whole crib customisation.

full character customisation, vehicle customisation

when were those in GTA?? didn't think so

Even if you think saints row copied GTA (which it obviously didn't) What about the other obvious copies GTA have made e.g. True Crime, Just Cause, Mercenaries, Mafia and Crackdown.

All of those games have had elements stolen to make up GTA and i think they should be banned.

Who cares about character customization? If I want to make my own character, I'll go play Sims 2. If I want full vehicle customization, I'll play a REAL racing game.

I think a lot of what the OP was going on about are simply first impressions. I'll admit that my first impression of the game wasn't exactly euphoric...but I bought into the hype a little too much, and I should know better. It grew on me. The more I play it, the more I see all the little details that make it a pretty damn incredible experience (for a video game). Any complaints I have at this point would be very minor, and most (if not all) could just as easily be leveled at its competition.

Long story short: This is an awesome game once you actually spend some time with it. colgate.gif

Thanks R*!

Saint's Row 2 is going to be awwwweeesomeee. the grfx, framerates and everything. can't wait. GTA 4 is making me dissapointed. the topic started bought too much hype.

SAINT'S ROW 2 FTW!!!!!!!!111 WOOT!!

What would you know about logic, flamebait? Other than 'if you go onto a GTA board and say that SR is better, you'll get your troll on'?

You don't have an argument, it is that simple. Figured the idiots would come out eventually with the dearth of posters due to the release.

SR sucked, I'm expecting the second to suck as well. Mediocre voice acting (notice I said acting; the talent on its own is heavy) crap story, crap visuals but interesting STOLEN gangster premise. Not to mention the sense of speed was nonexistent while driving and the few lines the main character DID deliver were cheesy beyond COMPARE.

DeathKnight517

*begins hammering in a wooden sign into the ground reading in bold red letters: "DON'T FEED THE TROLL!"*

But seriously, I own SR, the least it's doing for me is being a small change of pace between GTA IV, GTA IV is about an actual organized group, SR has barely any good things and is a slashed up GTA: SA, the most things I loved was the fact Keith David was in it, I'm getting SR2, so GTA IV and SR2 are two things I'm gonna enjoy/look forward to.

But for now, I'd rather shoot up a Special Weapons and Tactics team in GTA IV then go back to SR which was my attempt at holding me over until this bad boy (GTA IV) came out.

autotheftisgrand

Only the new generation of people will only count on the graphics for next gen games, seeing as how they are born in a more materialistic and visual world.

I don't have any cons on the graphics. I think it's great, seeing it's the first GTA game on the next gen consoles smile.gif

There are so many GTA rip offs and SR is just the Best one its a good game but it dosn't come anywere near GTA.

GTA SA got 9.9- Proof

SR got 8.5- Proof

So if SA was better than SR then GTA4 (which got a 10) is going to be better than SR2 (that defentally wont get a 10)

Edited by p-s-wii