Enough of this stupid kids talk......

GetItStraight

GetItStraight

This is the first time I ever register in a game's forum but I really got to do it , because I've never seen so many stupid people in one place at the same time.

"Big disappointment"

"sh*tty Graphics"

"look ...jaggies!!!"

WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!?!?!?! www.gamerankings.com !!!! You're talking about one of the 5 best games ever!!!!!!! If not the best !!!!!!!!!!!

Are you on crack ?!?!! This game as AWSOME GRAPHICS!!!!!!! AWSOME !!!!!!!! not "cool" or "okay" but "AWSOME"!!! of course if you compare it to gears of war maybe they dont look that good, because this is a GIANT OPEN WORLD FULL OF DETAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you prefer to play FightNight , NOW THAT'S GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!!..........specially cause it's only focused on TWO GUYS...!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?!?!?!

Dont you think that it is at least a lil bittle strange that all the best reviewers in the world are rating it 10/10 ou 9.5/10 and a bunch of stupid kids are coming with "Big disappointment" ?!?!?!?

STUPID F*KING KIDS..........!

daniel.2592

I agree this game was a big disappointment, the jaggies are unbarable and the pop in make me sick, what the hell if wrong with rockstar releasing such a terrible game.

At least we can look forward to SAINTS ROW 2 in august.

see ya then.

You're right. The graphics aren't as good as they were made to look - no game ever is as good as it's promoted - but go f*cking play SA, then this. If you still think the graphics are sh*t, then f*ck youuu! Great first post. tounge.gif

Yq5y51Y.png

TheCollector
I agree this game was a big disappointment, the jaggies are unbarable and the pop in make me sick, what the hell if wrong with rockstar releasing such a terrible game.

see ya then.

Gtfo

This is the first time I ever register in a game's forum but I really got to do it , because I've never seen so many stupid people in one place at the same time.

"Big disappointment"

"sh*tty Graphics"

"look ...jaggies!!!"

WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!?!?!?! www.gamerankings.com !!!! You're talking about one of the 5 best games ever!!!!!!! If not the best !!!!!!!!!!!

Are you on crack ?!?!! This game as AWSOME GRAPHICS!!!!!!! AWSOME !!!!!!!! not "cool" or "okay" but "AWSOME"!!! of course if you compare it to gears of war maybe they dont look that good, because this is a GIANT OPEN WORLD FULL OF DETAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you prefer to play FightNight , NOW THAT'S GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!!..........specially cause it's only focused on TWO GUYS...!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?!?!?!

Dont you think that it is at least a lil bittle strange that all the best reviewers in the world are rating it 10/10 ou 9.5/10 and a bunch of stupid kids are coming with "Big disappointment" ?!?!?!?

So what you are saying is that nobody is allowed to express their opinion on the game?

GTA3Freak-2001

Trust me I have and I don't need to say where tounge.gif

GetItStraight

I agree with daniel biggrin.gif

Saints Row 2 looks sh*tty as f*ck even in the promoting trailers... there wont be no disappointments!!! Just like there is no hype!!! biggrin.gif

Ryder , you can express your opinion as loud as you want... So can I express my opinion about your opinion , specially when I am not expressing an opinion but showing you facts about game development and review ratings.

Edited by GetItStraight

daniel.2592

see ya then.

Gtfo

excuse me? i dont speak retard.

You have to admit Saint's Row is better in everything.

GTA 4 is such a copy it's astonishing, go watch the saints row videos and see that GTA have stolen all of the ideas.

daniel.2592
I agree with daniel biggrin.gif

Saints Row 2 looks sh*tty as f*ck even in the promoting trailers... there wont be no disappointments!!! Just like there is no hype!!! biggrin.gif

I'm sorry you must have misread, I was stating that GTA 4 looks terrible. Take a look at the textures, rockstar have sunk to a new low. I hope Jack Thompson gets his revenge on this game producer. I bet Dan and Sam Houser have made a pact with the devil so they can get away with the plagarism i have seen. Saints Row should sue because this is just astonishing they could get away with such an atrosity.

AUGUST 2008--SAINTS ROW 2!!

TheCollector

see ya then.

Gtfo

GTA 4 is such a copy it's astonishing, go watch the saints row videos and see that GTA have stolen all of the ideas.

Get. the. f*ck. out.

Do you speak that? no?

pity.

Why are you on gtaforums saying that?

No one gives a sh*t what you think. biggrin.gif

see ya then.

Gtfo

At first I thought u were allz abot teh sarcazm. Now I'm not so sure.

Yq5y51Y.png

vodkaisyourfriend

Actually, the graphics are very stylised, and the thing about "style" is it's a very personal thing. One persons idea of looking good is not the same as anothers. However I do believe there are a lot of misguided people who were expecting the game to look way beyond what current consoles are capable of, and once they stop fretting about the graphics and get into the game they will start to appreciate them much more.

Oh, and Saints Row was the most obviously blatent plagiarism in the history of gaming (And Ive been gaming for 24yrs now)While it was an ok game in its own right and had some good ideas, the awful framerate/tearing is far worse than any of GTA4s graphical issues.

GetItStraight

...? daniel now you're really going retarded....

How can GTA copy the game that's most critized for copying GTA ?.... Some features in IV were already in Saints Row , I agree.... specially because saints row was the first to hit next gen... but even if IV copied let's say 10 features of Saints Row (wich is obviously false biggrin.gif) , Saints Row copied the WHOLE f*ckING GTA SERIES. By the way ... compare the reviews... go into www.gamerankings.com as well and try and find Saints row....down on the list...off course biggrin.gif

daniel.2592

see ya then.

Gtfo

Get. the. f*ck. out.

Do you speak that? no?

pity.

No one gives a sh*t what you think either then, your opinion is as useful as the plagarists at Rockstar who steal like jews. I hate copies support the original saints row and you wont be dissapointed when the new game is released.

TheCollector

see ya then.

Gtfo

Get. the. f*ck. out.

Do you speak that? no?

pity.

No one gives a sh*t what you think either then, your opinion is as useful as the plagarists at Rockstar who steal like jews. I hate copies support the original saints row and you wont be dissapointed when the new game is released.

Well as long as you know noone cares about what you think. smile.gif

GTAIV is the best game ever. biggrin.gif

oh, this was so obvious, graphic crybabies... geez.

Got it today, playing on my SDTV from back when the USSR was still rockin', and I can't get enough.

stop striving for graphical perfection. this is GTA, not Crysis.

---BIGPUN---

see ya then.

Gtfo

WOW. THE GAME IS NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT. YOU GUYS JUST DONT WANT TO GET USED TO THE NEW FEATURES OF THE GAME. AND HOW ARE YOU GONNA SAY GTA STOLE ALL THE IDEAS?? STFU YOU FAIL. SAINTS ROW WAS A MAKE OF GTA ON 360. AND NOW THEY MADE A 2ND 1 FOR BOTH SYSTEMS. GTA WORKED HARD ON THIS GAME AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IT WAS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT? ID LIKE TO SEE YOU WORK ON A GAME FOR 2 YEARS AND THEN HAVE PEOPLE SAY DISAPPOINTMENT. GO PLAY FINAL FANTASY OR SOMTHIN YOU FAGASSES

"Big disappointment"

"sh*tty Graphics"

"look ...jaggies!!!"

I'm not no kid, and its not AWESOME

daniel.2592
...? daniel now you're really going retarded....

How can GTA copy the game that's most critized for copying GTA ?.... Some features in IV were already in Saints Row , I agree.... specially because saints row was the first to hit next gen... but even if IV copied let's say 10 features of Saints Row (wich is obviously false biggrin.gif) , Saints Row copied the WHOLE f*ckING GTA SERIES. By the way ... compare the reviews... go into www.gamerankings.com as well and try and find Saints row....down on the list...off course biggrin.gif

Excuse me everyone knows that Saint's Row didn't copy, this is typical GTA fanboy behaviour.

Let's wait for Saint's Row 2 and then we will see which is better with whole crib customisation.

full character customisation, vehicle customisation

when were those in GTA?? didn't think so

Even if you think saints row copied GTA (which it obviously didn't) What about the other obvious copies GTA have made e.g. True Crime, Just Cause, Mercenaries, Mafia and Crackdown.

All of those games have had elements stolen to make up GTA and i think they should be banned.

see ya then.

we dont want you here.

die

chapperz_uk

"Big disappointment"

"sh*tty Graphics"

"look ...jaggies!!!"

Everyone had their own opinion mate, but i do see where you coming from.

daniel.2592

"WOW. THE GAME IS NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT. YOU GUYS JUST DONT WANT TO GET USED TO THE NEW FEATURES OF THE GAME. AND HOW ARE YOU GONNA SAY GTA STOLE ALL THE IDEAS?? STFU YOU FAIL. SAINTS ROW WAS A MAKE OF GTA ON 360. AND NOW THEY MADE A 2ND 1 FOR BOTH SYSTEMS. GTA WORKED HARD ON THIS GAME AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IT WAS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT? ID LIKE TO SEE YOU WORK ON A GAME FOR 2 YEARS AND THEN HAVE PEOPLE SAY DISAPPOINTMENT. GO PLAY FINAL FANTASY OR SOMTHIN YOU FAGASSES "

Wow ok pal, i believe it was 4years they were stealing ideas from other games and takin the story lines from successful films, this is amazing that you people would say this bullsh*t. You need to go play the original sandbox game SAINTS ROW and then tell me GTA 4 is original.

Volition--Phones in saints row

Rockstar--Hey saints row has phones...lets take that idea and m,ake it seem as thought we have invented it.

TheCollector
"WOW. THE GAME IS NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT. YOU GUYS JUST DONT WANT TO GET USED TO THE NEW FEATURES OF THE GAME. AND HOW ARE YOU GONNA SAY GTA STOLE ALL THE IDEAS?? STFU YOU FAIL. SAINTS ROW WAS A MAKE OF GTA ON 360. AND NOW THEY MADE A 2ND 1 FOR BOTH SYSTEMS. GTA WORKED HARD ON THIS GAME AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IT WAS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT? ID LIKE TO SEE YOU WORK ON A GAME FOR 2 YEARS AND THEN HAVE PEOPLE SAY DISAPPOINTMENT. GO PLAY FINAL FANTASY OR SOMTHIN YOU FAGASSES "

Wow ok pal, i believe it was 4years they were stealing ideas from other games and takin the story lines from successful films, this is amazing that you people would say this bullsh*t. You need to go play the original sandbox game SAINTS ROW and then tell me GTA 4 is original.

Rockstar--Hey saints row has phones...lets take that idea and m,ake it seem as thought we have invented it.

lol..yes because everywhere around it says "ROCKSTAR CAME UP WITH THE PHONES IDEA FIRST"

hahaha..

ah this is classic. fact is without GTA existing FIRST then Saints row never would have. sly.gif

GetItStraight

all those games are copies\inspired in GTA..... man.... you're mocking lol .... you cant be that retarded smile.gif

As for the guy who said "they're not awsome" go sit in a chair for 10 years and come back because this is how good the current console hardware gets... maybe it will get a little better in future games.... but if you want a big open world with a physics real time engine, and all those features you can see in GTA IV and still having it look like gears of war , then you wont get it.

btw I finished Saints Row.... a good game , the one that made buy xbox360 because it was a good GTA copy to hang until GTA came.

Edited by GetItStraight

R* - big world where you could steal cars, drive around, kill pedestrians you know all that controversial money making stuff

saits row - hey R* has this cool game where you steal cars, drive around, kill pedestrians you know all that controversial money making stuff, make it seem as though we have invernted it!

daniel.2592

I find it hilarious that you think GTA is fresh at all, remember Driver? remember that was before GTA 3? remember saints row was before GTA 4? hmm thats what i thought

maybe youy should go die, just admit saints row is better.

Wow ok pal, i believe it was 4years they were stealing ideas from other games and takin the story lines from successful films, this is amazing that you people would say this bullsh*t. You need to go play the original sandbox game SAINTS ROW

ROFL didnt read that part.

you are a noob gay "im gangster" saints row fan probs.

f*ck off

edit: original my ass

daniel.2592

Rockstar--hey this game driver is awesome, lts steal the whole idea and make it seem like they stole it from us.

volition-- lets make a fresh look at the open world genre that will stay entertaining for years to come

atari--hey what just happened to us? they stole our idea lets go try make a better one, whoops we failed and rockstar takes our place at the top of the game reviews...boo hoo!!

I find it hilarious that you think GTA is fresh at all, remember Driver? remember that was before GTA 3? remember saints row was before GTA 4? hmm thats what i thought

maybe youy should go die, just admit saints row is better.

yea i do remember driver. good game. gta 3 took it to a new level. but the entire idea of shooting / driving started with GTA 1

ok....

and if u seriously think that the gta series should apologize for stealing from saints row, then you must have the tiniest d*ck on the planet