Brucie "#1" Mission

Shotta876

Does anyone have a trick around this retarded mission? I mean, if you're going to produce a game with the worst car handling in the history of video games, then I don't know why the hell you'd put a street race in there.

We have choices on who to kill, well, we should have a f*cking choice on whether or not we want to be someone else's bitch and forced to do what he says.

When you've got a good lead, you can lay off the speed and corner more slowly. If you don't then I guess you'll have to practice your cornering and hope you don't skid out of control.

Does anyone have a trick around this retarded mission? I mean, if you're going to produce a game with the worst car handling in the history of video games, then I don't know why the hell you'd put a street race in there.

We have choices on who to kill, well, we should have a f*cking choice on whether or not we want to be someone else's bitch and forced to do what he says.

Bitter much?

If you're stuck on this mission, you've barely skimmed the surface of GTA4, which means you haven't had the time to really practice and get better at the driving. The driving is different, it's certainly not the worst in history.

imheretostay

LOL

This mission is EASY as hell. And learn to drive, it's f*cking easy. Try using a think called a brake.

Learn how to drive before bitching about the game just because you can't get used to the handling.

I thought the handling was sh*t, then I just pressed select to use a different camera angle.

this is really a false statement. i think u need to practice driving more. when i tried this mission i passed it on the second time (second only because i decided to shoot the cars in front of me when the race started and it said "the race was sabotaged".

i think u should practice driving the comet around before u do the race. its really not that hard and i think the over all driving on this game is great. u just have to jump the learning curve

I agree with the topic poster that the handling sucks but I've always hated GTA races so I just did the same thing I did in SA. Get off to an early start then take your time with corners, and make sure you bullet through the straight-aways since the other drivers will never push top speed.

xXGTAPHREAKXx

Haha, you are honestly blaming the game mechanics?

You f*cking dolt, I call user error.

Give it a few hours, I love driving these new cars. In fact, out of every game I have played (including forza motorsport 2) I have to say the cars are the most fun in this game.

ok well he asked for a tip, what i did for this mission was a blew the sh*t out of all their tyres right near thee start... JUST DONT BLOW THEM UP!!! otehr wise you fail the mission.

Then onece you got a lead you can slow down a bit as they dont catch up.

hope this hel[ps

I little of subject, but not:

I was first a skeptic about the Ragdollish/Euphoric car handling. BUT!!!!! when I first hit into 2 cars simultaniusly at Maximum speed on the Hummer vehilce I was BLOWN AWAY about the action-reaction and Rere-Action of what happened biggrin.giflol.gif

At least 5 pedestriants on the sidewalks where hit by air bourne cars, and one car went over a fence biggrin.gif (In any of the GTA 3 series games; This crash would only have been a really hard crash to two cars at the same time)

The physics in this game are just so F***ing brilliant. Any1 who doesn't agree...... well just doesn't agree...... idiot!

CompactDstrxion

I love the handling in the game and I passed that mission first time. I've got used to pushing the right stick a bit so I can see round corners as I turn.

the handling is the best. it feels like a real car. i dont know what you are complaining about.

Cronos_Vengence

Brake before you get to the corners, and keep the speed at a slower pace to remain in control. And I would suggest staying away from the handbrake till you get the hang of the physics.

Dannyboy11

I am really stuck on this mission also.

I guess I will just have to keep trying sad.gif

Shotta876

I admit that most of my post was out of anger. I was mad as hell because I was in first place and right near the finish line the first time when I got the PS3-freeze. Luckily, it doesn't freeze at all anymore. But yeah, right after I made this thread I beat it.

For the poster above me, go really slow. Don't worry about being in 2nd or 3rd place for the beginning/middle, but nothing lower. Stay close. The final few points are straight aways, so you can make up the speed there.

roman nayatra

hey this mission sucks i found a comet in front of brucie's apartment but i still have to go to bruce's friends house to get a the car!