The Official Game Guide

harry399

When i was at GAME picking up my preorder yesterday i was introduced to the official game guide by the guy at the back of the counter, it was £12.99 but i thought i would buy it.

The point in this topic though is to say to everyone it is well worth getting, it includes all the hiden locations for everything, choppers, guns, and more.

It even has the map layout for the Flying Rats (pigeons) which you will need to kill to get 100% in the game, These are hidden all over the city on rooftops etc;

The guide is well written, it tells you the exact missions you need to do in order to get the game complete quickly and properly.

I started off straight away with the game guide from mission one, im about a 1/4 way through the guide (its very thick).

From about 1pm to 9pm i managed to unlock the second island which was great as for me it usually takes longer.

Anyone here bought it? do you think its good?

No need I don't want help from a book from missions, may buy it when i need all the stunts etc though.

Ill probably pick it up later today and have a good read through.

Waiting to see what people on here thought incase it was crap.

x3FWE.png

reddragon349

It really good has all the info you would ever need and the flying rat maps are very helpful well worth getting.

Got mine from amazon UK £8 GBP

Im going to buy it for the guns pidgeons etc but im not using the mission guide at all, i want to progress slowly so i can make it last !

(CBE)VengefulCrusade

I'll get it when I intend to complete the game 100%, most likely.

But until then, I'll progress myself without any help. smile.gif

I bought it from Amazon, arrived yesterday. I'm impressed with it - it's very thorough and will be very useful for getting 100% completion. If you're wondering whether or not to buy it based on quality, I'd say definitely go for it. Personally I'm not using it as a missions guide though, just to find out where hidden weapons, 'flying rats' are etc.

P.S. the game has totally lived up to the hype in my opinion, loving it...

Usually game guides don't work out too well, but I've heard that they did this one good.

Maybe when I get IV I'll pick this one up. icon14.gif

kdr9l4.png