Mobile Phone, Backlight?

wolfpac-sco

wolfpac-sco

The one thing that is bugging me is the phone is too dark. I have a 42" lcd 1080p moniter, and when a text message comes through i need to get up and walk over to the screen so see the text message. Anyone else have this problem. I have turned brightness and contrast right up but still to no avail. You would think the phone would be back lit like most phones are.

The one thing that is bugging me is the phone is too dark. I have a 42" lcd 1080p moniter, and when a text message comes through i need to get up and walk over to the screen so see the text message. Anyone else have this problem. I have turned brightness and contrast right up but still to no avail. You would think the phone would be back lit like most phones are.

be patient thats just the first crapy phone..you get a better one that is brighter

wolfpac-sco

Thought I would as saw it advertised on the TV but really rockstar should not have made the first one so bad. Did they even beta this thing

Go into your phone -> Options -> Text size. It makes the messages much easier to read set to large!

Go into your phone -> Options -> Text size. It makes the messages much easier to read set to large!

.....the ps3 version doesn't have the option for TEXT SIZE..

wtf is wrong with R*????

Thought I would as saw it advertised on the TV but really rockstar should not have made the first one so bad. Did they even beta this thing

where the f*ck do you people get off moaning about R* and their beta testing? i mean do you really have any f*cking clue about how much time and effort is put into a game and then whether or not certain "bugs" or "problems" are reported during beta actually have the time/money to be fixed before release date? do you realise how much money is lost by a game being put back due to testing errors needing to be fixed?

im sorry...but a slightly dark mobile phone is probably at the bottom of a LONG list of beta errors that MIGHT have been picked up. and the chances of it being fixed are pretty bloody negligible....seing as your the only person in this entire forum to complain about it so far makes it a pretty low percentage of people to suffer the problem, i would guess.

this sh*t happens with every bloody game..Bioshock got it, Crysis got it....fanboys live it up then put it down.....

deal with it for f*cks sake.....

wolfpac-sco

wtf is wrong with R*????

ps3 version does have text size option and i have it set to large but doesn't help much

wolfpac-sco

where the f*ck do you people get off moaning about R* and their beta testing? i mean do you really have any f*cking clue about how much time and effort is put into a game and then whether or not certain "bugs" or "problems" are reported during beta actually have the time/money to be fixed before release date? do you realise how much money is lost by a game being put back due to testing errors needing to be fixed?

im sorry...but a slightly dark mobile phone is probably at the bottom of a LONG list of beta errors that MIGHT have been picked up. and the chances of it being fixed are pretty bloody negligible....seing as your the only person in this entire forum to complain about it so far makes it a pretty low percentage of people to suffer the problem, i would guess.

this sh*t happens with every bloody game..Bioshock got it, Crysis got it....fanboys live it up then put it down.....

deal with it for f*cks sake.....

hey bud no need to go mental. As i said this is the only issue i have with the game. I am well aware of how Betas work and I am sure they fixed loads of problems. Would have been a really easy fix though just to change the screen colour

wtf is wrong with R*????

ps3 version does have text size option and i have it set to large but doesn't help much

no it doesn't... i have the ps3 version.. and i checked.. there is NO TEXT SIZE OPTION.

no it doesn't... i have the ps3 version.. and i checked.. there is NO TEXT SIZE OPTION.

Dude, what are you smoking? Press up, X, hit options and scroll down for TEXT SIZE bored.gif

Anyway, check the options on your actual TV and see if their is a "Black Level" or ratio options and change that so that the phone has a medium to light grey background.

Fuzzknuckles

It wasn't tested at all at any point. I'm amazed it runs!

Dipsh*t.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Dude, what are you smoking? Press up, X, hit options and scroll down for TEXT SIZE bored.gif

Anyway, check the options on your actual TV and see if their is a "Black Level" or ratio options and change that so that the phone has a medium to light grey background.

I understand how to access the phone options. -_-

I have both the 360 and PS3 versions... in the 360 version.. it's CLEARLY there.. but in my ps3 version.. there is NO OPTION for text size!

I have both the 360 and PS3 versions... in the 360 version.. it's CLEARLY there.. but in my ps3 version.. there is NO OPTION for text size!

Well if you can't find it or its actually not there, something is very wrong... with you or your copy of the game. We had several copies of the game at Sony today and they definitely had that option. Hell, I set the text to large on my PS3 GTA IV when I was playing it on an SD TV.

wolfpac Your phone should look like this:

user posted image

Play with the settings of your TV until you get something close to it.