Worst Gta Launch ever..

mc420

Well, ever since vice city i have been able to get gta on its release date. Spend endless hours playing, and then go to sleep dreaming about what just happened (BTW, is it just me that does that??). Well not this time.

A couple weeks ago i got the money for a 360 and that was the first step to get gta, seeing as how i was console-less. I was happier than hell. but then i was going to go to school today, car wouldnt start. Fuel pump went, 500 dollars.. there goes my gta money (and probably my 360).

So i was thinking, i need to play gta today. So i called up my local video rental store to reserve gta IV. but no, they aren't getting it in until friday. After i gave them my thoughts about how they suck for not having the biggest game of the year on release day, i hung up and went home.

NO GTA. I"M PISSED. BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME FOR 4 YEARS and now everybody has it and i dont and it sucks.

I feel better now that i got that all out though.

Damn man, that sucks. If my car ever broke down, I'd probably just sell the parts and start riding buses. If I had all my current gas money as free money, I could buy like a new game every day

tryptomine_sniper

500 for a fuel pump? must be a fairly new ride. I'm kinda in the same boat, my ECM on my truck went out a few days ago, will only drive for a couple miles before all power to the engine gets cut, and that's looking to cost about the same. damn vehicles...gas alone is making me want to park it, but the brain of it made me offcially do that.

shoutwebdaniel

Well, ever since vice city i have been able to get gta on its release date.  Spend endless hours playing, and then go to sleep dreaming about what just happened (BTW, is it just me that does that??).  Well not this time.

I didn't read your whole rant, but I too have dreamt about GTA4 the last two nights. On the night of the 28th I dreamt about what it would be like playing, and then last night I dreamt I was playing it. My girlfriend said I was talking about it in my sleep.

GTA3Freak-2001

Trust me when you do get to sit down and play you'll soon forget all the troubles you had.