Scared

kornon

so i got the game this morning and have been playing for like 4 hours.

now what scares me is that i keep thinking about RROD because i can hear all the noise the box makes when playing and i always think its going to give

im not only scared of that but it also doesnt let me enjoy the game everytime y turn it on im like maybe this is the last time ill play it ccause ill get rrod. what about u guys with xbox's how do u fell about that, do u not worry ????? what do u do to not worry??????

LOOOOOOVE THE GAMMMMEEEEE

Edited by kornon

I dont even have the game yet and i am having nightmares about the RROD! I also have a PS3 so i can buy GTA for that also but i like the XBOX alot more because of live and all my friends have the XBOX so i can play with them.

TheCollector
PS: for the ps3 fanboys only, dont u dare flame about the ps3 being better not having to wrry because at least we with xbox have been able to play multiplayer and at least the game doesnt freeze every 5min, this is only for fuking ps3 fanboys i repeat

We've been able to play too. biggrin.gif

Doesn't freeze either! biggrin.gif

libertycity_fiction

your PS: comment is whats going to cause flaming idiot.

now what scares me is that i keep thinking about RROD because i can hear all the noise the box makes when playing and i always think its going to give

im not only scared of that but it also doesnt let me enjoy the game everytime y turn it on im like maybe this is the last time ill play it ccause ill get rrod. what about u guys with xbox's how do u fell about that, do u not worry ????? what do u do to not worry??????

PS: for the ps3 fanboys only, dont u dare flame about the ps3 being better not having to wrry because at least we with xbox have been able to play multiplayer and at least the game doesnt freeze every 5min, this is only for fuking ps3 fanboys i repeat

Mkays, first off...

Don't worry about the RROD. Save often.

Secondly, PS3 people have been playing online and the only freeze happened to me on the 360 version about an hour ago. So stop throwing fanboyish comments around.

Mkays, first off...

Don't worry about the RROD. Save often.

Secondly, PS3 people have been playing online and the only freeze happened to me on the 360 version about an hour ago. So stop throwing fanboyish comments around.

ur right im srry just i dont know it was stupid i took it off so dont wrry colgate.gif PEACE icon14.gif

I can hear the Noise as well. It happened a lot with gears of war on me to. Don't worry it's not bad

People worry about RROD too much.

It used to be a huge problem, and because it is all over the media, it's got everyone scared sh*tless.

Don't worry about it - nothing bad will happen - it is almost always random rather than it actually showing early signs of RROD.

The more you think and worry about it, the less fun you're going to have with your 360.

If you can't stop worrying, throw it out and buy a PS3.

I never play more then an Hour and a half in a row, lol. Paranoia gets the best of me. That didn't just start now, have been since i got my 360. I think the longest I've ever played in 1 sitting was 2 and a half hours of Call of Duty online. blush.gif

I've played GTA IV alone for 15 hours straight on my 360.

The worse is one of the times, it was in a confined shelf, generating heat build up.

I moved it to an open area, but I'm not decreasing my play time for the fear of RROD.

I've been the same way since Playstation. With my Playstation 1 & 2, Xbox & Xbox 360. I just don't like playing for to long in a sitting. Don't know why. I used to play for hours on my N64 and SNES. cool.gif