What should I do?

Halo123

Well, What do yall think I should do?

I can' buy gta4 because my parents won't let me. I need them to help me buy it because I'm only 16 and a half. Its the only rated "M" game they say I can't get. I have the money to buy it. I don't know what I should do. I have the wait a whole six months before I can get it on my own.

Whine and bitch... a lot. I had to do it for Vice City when I was 13-ish and I wanted it. I ended up getting it but just barely.

Or, you know... get a friend to do it. Pay an extra $25 to give your friend the incentive. He gets you the unopened game; he gets $25.

John Jacques
Go to every store and try to buy it. If they ask for ID, run.

As a retailer I have to say 89348590345 underage people go to buy Mature games. We're definetely not going to be mad or possibly even react if you're underage, it's just a "Sorry I can't let you buy this"...nothing to be afraid of!

Most of the people at my workplace doen't ask anyway. tounge.gif

Jump up and down, and have a tantrum until they let you get your way and your game. Or show them what you have already been exposed to: t.v., music, videos, etc. and tell them you are still a good kid with good judgement, and just know they raised a good child who just wants to play an "M" rated game. Who could refuse you then. Good luck.

buy off internet, thats what i done with SA when i was 16, i had a natwest solo card at the time, if all else fails just try a few retailers, some dopey spaced out student will serve you.

Hmmm.....I know for a fact my Eb games will ask for my ID....I wonder if best buy willl ask..no I can't I am small for my age and the will most definatly ask for my ID.....Ill give my friend money to buy it for me if my parents don't give in.

dylansavage

How about play something for your intended age group?

if your parents dont think the games suitable for you they have good reason. Probably they think you arent mature enough to understand the complexities and subtleties (and as your name is halo they might have a point)

even if you do get a copy, which really isnt that hard, how will they react when they find out you went over thier heads and bought it anyway?

They will confiscate the the game definitely and at the very least confiscate the console you were playing it on.

found a type of game that you might be interested in

Click!

right up your alley wink.gif

dephunktpistol

if your parents dont think the games suitable for you they have good reason. Probably they think you arent mature enough to understand the complexities and subtleties (and as your name is halo they might have a point)

even if you do get a copy, which really isnt that hard, how will they react when they find out you went over thier heads and bought it anyway?

They will confiscate the the game definitely and at the very least confiscate the console you were playing it on.

Click!

now dont be a dick....

Click!

why be like that? confused.gif

cause hes 6 months too young?

i would just say, its not like i havent seen worse in movies, or heard worse language in the streets (or you could be clever and say 'not like i havent heard worse language from you' if your mum and dad swear, which they probably do)...and dot mention too much about the sex.

GTASA_passer
Well, What do yall think I should do?

I can' buy gta4 because my parents won't let me. I need them to help me buy it because I'm only 16 and a half. Its the only rated "M" game they say I can't get. I have the money to buy it. I don't know what I should do. I have the wait a whole six months before I can get it on my own.

Ask them if you can get the Australian version, its censored. Only the h00kers are censored, but just tell them it is censored wink.gif

go buy some drugs instead, or go on a real life rampage then blame it on the game, all the publicity should get you enough money to buy the game, by any means. Or steal the game whilst on a rampage.

lol, just kidding people turn.gif just speak to your parents and try to prove to them that your mature enough to handle the content, and if all else fails ask a friend or sibling to buy it for you, but usually just showing your parents that you can be responsible/mature works.