Is jt just me?

nosenuggets45

nosenuggets45

Ok, so I'm 4.5% through, 2.5 hours in, and I'm slightly dissappointed. I love all the new features, but I feel "something" is lacking. Does it pick up? I just did the second mission for vlad where I have to take care of the guy at the laundromat.

dude you've done NOTHING yet! haha

don't worry, even just a few more missions forward and you'll be loving it

I'm about 15 or so missions in, and I've played AGES, not really sidetracked much either

this game is gonna take me a while smile.gif

nosenuggets45

So I haven't really hit the "meat" of the story line yet? For a half hour straight all I did was taxi stuff for Roman. That was really boring.

The game gets a sh*t load better, believe me. I'm on the 2nd island, done all the Playboy X missions and I think the Manny ones, but yeah, shoot outs with the FBI/SWAT, stealthing into drug warehouses, this game is win.

.Up&Coming.

I think it's just because everything's so different compared to the old GTA's.

I really forget I'm playing GTA sometimes...it's so new. I think the taxi stuff is fun...Killed Roman's car by accident and we had to take a bus. Haha, he yelled at me. (I was trying to get a car up a flight of stairs. It doesn't work as well as San Andreas...Niko couldn't start the car. turn.gif )

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

VladimirGlebov
I think it's just because everything's so different compared to the old GTA's.

I really forget I'm playing GTA sometimes...it's so new. I think the taxi stuff is fun...Killed Roman's car by accident and we had to take a bus. Haha, he yelled at me. (I was trying to get a car up a flight of stairs. It doesn't work as well as San Andreas...Niko couldn't start the car. turn.gif )

I haven't played the game, but all this talk about taxi missions in the beginning reminds me of Mafia.

i think the game is f*cking amazing!! however i hate the city we begin the game in, everything just seems so depressing im looking foward to moving on to the next island.