Tractor trailer truck

jaystylex

Has any one found a truck and trailer. i want to drive one around. I have found the trailers down by the water but i can't find the truck to hook to them, anyone do this yet? Is this even a feature in the new game?

There is Trucks. They are still called the PHANTOM. They are an 18 wheeler. As far as hooking them up to a trailer, I have not been able to yet. I found one near a gas station with tankers behind it. I tried to back up and hook in but I wasn't able to...

Hope that gives you some place to start!

bobbyjoe445

yeah I wanted to cause a rukas with a tractor trailer too(work with them in RL and day dream about explosions)

but when I was at the airport with said tractor I could not hook up

I found trailers and trucks down at the airport, but i can't hook them together, reminds of san adreas on how some trailers were decoratios, any one find the real trailers yet?

DaRkMiLlEnIuM

is there some button you have to press? maybe the 1 to turn the high beams on in cars. I don't have it yet but just a suggestion.

i have had phantoms just drive past me and when i take one and go for a trailer just to cruise round the city they done seem to connect i just hope im doing something wrong because i really want 18 wheelers in this game

You should be able to, on GTA SA you had to move the analog stick to move things such as the back actor on the tractor. So maybe try pressing different buttons to see if any of them work.

toastedhead

No hookable trailers in this game. Really Really disappointing. They better not be saving this as DLC.

No hookable trailers in this game. Really Really disappointing. They better not be saving this as DLC.

i hope this isnt true. they should make an add on so we can get 18 wheelers they are just too much fun biggrin.gif

its disapointing that the trailers are decoration, at least all the ones i've seen, when they did finally get the trailers working in the last game they were a poor substitute for the locked down ones

i can't see the reasoning behind the trailers being locked down though esp after they sorted it last time out

i was looking foward to blowing up a petrol tanker

hopefully there will be an update with trailers being allowed to be used. also is it possible to connect trailers on to the little airport taxi things. i have reversed to baggage trolleys and no luck sad.gif

Has anyone tried the one near the Firefly projects Junkyard? To me that looked a lot more "real" than the tankers.