K1ke Hunting = You Can Shoot K1kes in this game.

waffen8888

u can go to Dukes or brooklen and ull see these guys with black hats on and back clothes, look up close and they are curlied haird k1kes, u can shootem in the face with a hollow-point 7.62 Kallash round hahahahah this IS a good game, u can go k1ke hunting

u can go to Dukes or brooklen and ull see these guys with black hats on and back clothes, look up close and they are curlied haird k1kes, u can shootem in the face with a hollow-point 7.62 Kallash round hahahahah this IS a good game, u can go k1ke hunting

Quality troll, bro.

what a religionist/racist, whatever you call it loser icon13.gificon13.gif

Edited by LeBronK23

a kike is an ethnic slur for a jew

Huh, I guess you learn something New everyday! lol.gif

and Yeah, the Topic Starter is a Fag. I hope he gets run over by cancer.

beardedbastard

what a racist loser icon13.gificon13.gif

I don't think Jewish is a race. I think they would be considered Caucasian, just like an italian or a german is a Caucasian.

Jewish is not a race it is a religion.

But yeah original poster is kinda a dick, he's probably 10 years old or something.

I don't think Jewish is a race. I think they would be considered Caucasian, just like an italian or a german is Caucasian. Jewish is not a race it is a religion.

But yeah original poster is kinda a dick, he's probably 10 years old or something.

I think you're over estimating the intelligence of the average racist.

beardedbastard

I don't think Jewish is a race. I think they would be considered Caucasian, just like an italian or a german is Caucasian. Jewish is not a race it is a religion.

I think you're over estimating the intelligence of the average racist.

lol

truth, my brother, truth...

a k1ke is a Race NOT a religun, bekauze ur mom needs to be a k1ke for the baztard babi to be a k1ke too, u kannot konvert into k1ke u need to born a k1ke. inbred k1kes all gang bang themselves in their F@GGOT race hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

a k1ke is a Race NOT a religun, bekauze ur mom needs to be a k1ke for the baztard babi to be a k1ke too, u kannot konvert into k1ke u need to born a k1ke. inbred k1kes all gang bang themselves in their F@GGOT race hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

At least most 'kikes' can spell, you worthless hick.

beardedbastard

Were you born a piece of sh*t? Or did you become one?

JohnnyVendetta

First off, you should take the time to understand that word. You anti-semitic, racist bitch. A long time ago, it wasn't considered offensive. In fact, it was actually affectionate term used between Jews until people like you made it an ethnic slur.

You should take time to consider other peoples background/beliefs. It may come back one day to bite you in the ass.

ahahah the k1ke is krying bekauze u got headshotted in this game hahaha the barrett 50 cal BMG round can rip that frisbee right of your melon, leave your brain goo all over the konkrete hahahahahhahahhaha

ahahah the k1ke is krying bekauze u got headshotted in this game hahaha the barrett 50 cal BMG round can rip that frisbee right of your melon, leave your brain goo all over the konkrete hahahahahhahahhaha

what the f**k are you saying?

hey guys, come on its cool he can have his oppinion... i have an idea i will be russia, and the rest of you can choose between the rest of the allied armys of ww2 and we can go and destroy this fa**ots nazi regime.

Is there a reason you spell everything with a K? This is a serious question. I'm not really offended by your attempt to be a racist nazi, because the whole world kicked nazi ass a while back since they're complete f*cking pussies...

but what's with all the Ks? I've never seen racists use so many K's before.

I think this guy has the negative IQ of all fanboys, trolls, and retards in general combined.

Is there a reason you spell everything with a K? This is a serious question. I'm not really offended by your attempt to be a racist nazi, because the whole world kicked nazi ass a while back since they're complete f*cking pussies...

He's probably a supporter of the KKK...the worst anti-black group in history.

Geezus, amazing that this kid is so bloody overtly racist, ignorant prat *Sigh*

MORTAL KOMBAT!

f*ck you, you ignorant racist child. This forum is seriously full of retards...

Is there a reason you spell everything with a K?  This is a serious question.  I'm not really offended by your attempt to be a racist nazi, because the whole world kicked nazi ass a while back since they're complete f*cking pussies...

but what's with all the Ks?  I've never seen racists use so many K's before.

He's probably a supporter of the KKK...the worst anti-black group in history.

Geezus, amazing that this kid is so bloody overtly racist, ignorant prat *Sigh*

Maybe, but I've never heard of even KKK members spelling everything with a K before.

I mean, what do racists have against the letter "C"? I'm seriously curious about this, I hope I get the answer before it's locked.