I love you, naysayers

Erados

All your complaining about the PS3 freezing and the Xbox RROD, and your complaints that walking is funny, his nose is too big, driving is too hard, and the game is too realistic (even though you complain the graphics are teh suxxorz) has really made this waiting thing much easier for we who haven't got the game yet.

All day I've been making weird noises on hearing reference of this game. I'm only getting it tomorrow afternoon - if it's even in any stores nearby; I live in a pretty big city so my odds are bad.

I was at a massive risk. I could've been completely disappointed like all of you, because I've been fantasizing about the next GTA game for the last 4 years. It certainly looks like it lived up to my expectations, and I haven't even played it yet. And yet I'm very worried that I'll find the game lacking in some way. High goals easily broken, all that.

I thank you. Now the game will be even better than I expected, and I'm not dying to get it anymore. When I do get it, expecting a sh*tty game, I will be blown out of the water.

I love you, you pessimistic bastards.

I called it months ago. I could see a lot of people's expectations aimed too high for this game. I suspect that about 80% of the naysayers are people who expected the game to be perfect (which it almost is), & the other 20% are people who haven't played yet.

beardedbastard
I called it months ago. I could see a lot of people's expectations aimed too high for this game. I suspect that about 80% of the naysayers are people who expected the game to be perfect (which it almost is), & the other 20% are people who haven't played yet.

Where do I fall into that generalization?

I don't know. Where do you stand on the game?

beardedbastard

I'm f*cking psyched, but trying not to be too psyched. Keep trying to tell myself it's gonna be just like SA but ith better graphics to keep my hype down.

I'm f*cking psyched, but trying not to be too psyched. Keep trying to tell myself it's gonna be just like SA but ith better graphics to keep my hype down.

Keep thinking that way & you won't be disappointed at all. It does feel a lot like SA, but there's so much more to the game.

TheIncredibleMrGQ

Dont do that, cuz then its gon BLOW your f*ckin mind and you'll be dead before you can play

beardedbastard
Dont do that, cuz then its gon BLOW your f*ckin mind and you'll be dead before you can play

lol.

Wicked bro.

I'm not going to be disappointed, though... I know that, already. I'm still playing SA daily, even though I know everything there is to know about it. IV has been rated as much more immersing than SA... so I'll be fine 'till V comes out.