Am I the only one on 360 who can't get mp to work?

Hobojoe4eva

Hobojoe4eva

I'm online and everything but it's not letting me join any games I hit quick match and is says disconnected..... etc etc etc but wtf how do I get it to work???? Everyone's problems are on the ps3 am I the only one who Live doesn't seem to be working for????

I popped in Halo and that worked so it's not my xbox or connection or anything.

PocketRockets

I'm am on live and having the same problems. It is wierd because some gametypes work, but MOST don't. I guess it is because the servers are overloaded but it sucks that some aren't having problems but some of us are.

Yeah, it takes too long for me to find a match, and if I find one the max number of people is 3 -6.

user posted image

Hey, at least trying to get into multiplayer didn't kill your disk! Now I can't do anything!

Sorry, I'm just a little pissed off at my luck. It's happened to every game I've gotten, something gets messed up. For Halo 3, Check Points don't work. For CoD4, the first mission doesn't load. And now for GTA4, I can't get into my saved game, therefore, not letting me play at all.

yeah mine's f*cked aswell, everytime i try to join a multiplayer match it just goes to the loading screen then about 15 secs later, says cannot connect with one or more players in the game, but however i did get into one game before.. but it was american so.... lag lag lag lag lag. does anyone know when it will be fixed?

p.s most of my friends can play online fine and have no problems connecting n stuff. (360's)