"Weapons dealer Question"

SouleRonin

When and How do new weapons become available at the weapons dealer?

And are there other weapons dealers to unlock and how?

Soule

keep playing the game and someone will probably take you back there and there will be more guns available i'd say

/bump??

I am hoping that someone can answer this with fact. Those of us that have the game appreciate all the advice and ideas coming from those who don't have the game, but I'm sure I speak for all the other GTA4 owners...When we take time to ask questions here, we're not looking for conjecture, or guess work, especially not sentences that start with...

"Well based on the last GTA..."

Or

sentences that end with

"Well, I don't have the game yet, but I would think."

ROFL....

Thanks anyway, but just the facts people...

Soule

It doesn't tell you when you unlock new weapons, just keep an eye out on your map for new gun shops to go to i would guess that they gradually upgrade after doing missions and such, i do have the game i just didn't pay attention tounge.gif

As you play through and you pick up new guns in missions (either given specifically to you or picked up from people you've killed) then they become available in the gun store. I've no idea if they are available in the store as soon as you pick them up as I don't use the place and just collect ammo from bodies, but it certainly seems right. The first time I went in (with Dimitri) it was the standard pistol/micro SMG affair, but the second time I visited was after I'd played through a lot more and suddenly there was pretty much everything unlocked bar the assault rifles and RPG, i.e every gun I had used.

Well, based on the last GTA, I would think it's in this gray vagina. Well, I don't have the game yet, but I would think. ROFL.

Very funny, especially when it really proves my point...

For some talking about this picture of a v@gina, is the closest they will ever get to speaking from experience...

Now thats not my problem....its theirs.

But when people keep trying to do the same thing, only with GTA....All they have is a picture, a dream, and some stories they heard about it, and their speaking like authorities...

For those of us who know both the female body, and what its like to actually play the game, we need educated advice...not guess work...

There really is very little available and some of our questions are good ones... we just need them answered by people who know, not people who can guess...

Oh, and I have found several new weapons on the map, and on dead meat popsicles I have killed... Having those new weapons in your inventory doesn't make them available in the shop....

Soule....

drwizardphd
Well, based on the last GTA, I would think it's in this gray vagina. Well, I don't have the game yet, but I would think. ROFL.

3-2-1-BAN