More GTA controversy...

DimitriIsGay

DimitriIsGay

Man stabbed at GTA launch - http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=8195947

What the f*ck does this have to do with the game? They bring into the article all this sh*t about GTA being violent and all that bollocks... implying this is what caused the crime - this guy didn't even play the game before he stabbed the other guy! What a load of f*cking bollocks!

/rant

crazy brits 'n their knives. goes together like fish 'n chips. if the guy in line had a gun i bet he wouldn't have gotten stabbed. getting stabbed sucks though. i'd rather be shot.

Man stabbed at GTA launch - http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=8195947

What the f*ck does this have to do with the game? They bring into the article all this sh*t about GTA being violent and all that bollocks... implying this is what caused the crime - this guy didn't even play the game before he stabbed the other guy! What a load of f*cking bollocks!

/rant

By the description they are looking for Carl Johnson. tounge2.gif I guess he was jealous about fourth installment not being him anymore. sarcasm.gif

/rant

Nothing in the article implies GTA4 was the cause, maybe you need to re-read it.

DimitriIsGay

/rant

Nothing in the article implies GTA4 was the cause, maybe you need to re-read it.

They are plugging the game along with a stabbing, which occured at the games launch. You don't need to be a genius to work out that they are implying it was the influence for the stabber.

I had a knife with me when I picked mine up last night. I didn't want someone to try to lift it from me on the walk home. Nobody tried.

I remember many shootings reported in the lines for PS3 release. Did sony get sh*t? No..

But then again, this article isnt blaming R* for the stabbing in the first place.

I'm betting it was a chav that stabbed him. confused.gif

Around here its not realy chavs just gangs of black people

itoremymind

getting shot > getting stabbed

If I lived in Britain I'd be a drunk knifing hooligan too.

DimitriIsGay

...isn't it like that all over the UK...? confused.gif

It all comes down to your defense.

Say Jeremy stabs Jake in the spleen with a knife. Ok this is a cruel act in itself. However, the prosecutors will need to convince the Jury/Judge that Jeremy did indeed open Jake's spleen. Of course part of the deliberation is the motive.

Now imagine that you are the one that stabbed Jake. Of course you are remorseful of your actions however, this does not change the fact that you will probably get 15 years in prison for attempted murder.

Now think about your defense. You can:

A Plead guilty and try to get the prosecutors to go easy on you.

B Fight the charges by lying and stating that Jake brought forth pain from his own knife by way of banana peel.

or

C State that you played a game called Grand Theft Auto which involuntarily created sadistic urges that were uncontrollable. If this defense works you would get 3 years supervised probation and a kiss from the bailiff.

Which option shall we go with?

Edited by noobmate

Just around the major cities

DimitriIsGay

Just around the major cities

I know I know, I live in England, and the smaller towns and cities are full of Polish... Spain will have more englishmen than England soon enough...

/rant

They are plugging the game along with a stabbing, which occured at the games launch. You don't need to be a genius to work out that they are implying it was the influence for the stabber.

No! They metion about the game because its related. Nothing there implies they are holding GTA responsible.

DimitriIsGay

/rant

No! They metion about the game because its related. Nothing there implies they are holding GTA responsible.

Jesus christ, are you dumb or what? Just look at the f*cking title of the article - 'police hunt VIDEO GAME ATTACKER'... thats enough to imply they are blaming GTA - this man didnt even have the game, it was before 12 o clock! Yet he is a 'video game attacker'. If they thought this had nothing to do with the game, why would they comment on the bad publicity it gets? Jesus read in between the line and not whats just in front of you!