Buses?

pietjuh

First of all, I was too late today to get a copy of GTA IV at the store, all of them were already sold out (that is because I had to work first mad.gif ).

So I hope somebody will/can answer my questions because I`d love to do it myself, but I just can`t.

I know you can hail a cab but can you also drive in a bus as passenger? If so, what`s the camera view, just from outside (behind the bus) or inside?

I`ve read some time ago that you can go to a bus stop and then there will be a pop-up with the time table, is this true? So do the buses actually drive around the city and pick up/drop off passengers?

I would love to know this as well, as it appears they have completely taken buses out of the game! I saw one parked somewhere, but otherwise I haven't seen any evidence that you can ride buses or that they even drive the streets.

Can anyone confirm/deny? It seems ridiculous as one of the last trailers showed a character riding in a bus!

I had a bus last night a free game. Loaded it with 5 friends and torn the town up. It was amusing.

I've only played a couple hours and haven't seen a bus as well. I think its for the better?

doomdiver_16

There is a bus station (can't remember where) not tried riding the bus legally but I don't remember seeing an option to.

I have also seen a couple of buses driving around. They seem quite rare though.

wazzucougar02

brand new here....first post....yeah me....

I've seen the buses at the bus stop, but don't know for sure if you can climb aboard.

And loading the bus with five of your friends is now on the top of my list as "must do's".

Simply awesome.

bvproductions

I have seen buses parked, and driving around. I stole one of them, and went into the first person camera..ramming everything in sight.

No idea abut riding them as a passenger yet though.. lol.

brand new here....first post....yeah me....

I've seen the buses at the bus stop, but don't know for sure if you can climb aboard.

And loading the bus with five of your friends is now on the top of my list as "must do's".

Simply awesome.

Nice to hear buses will stop at bus stops. Also great to hear there is a bus station.

But why the hell are the buses rare in the game? You see them driving everywhere in the city in real life. It seems Rockstar did not make the game that realistic after all.

i've seen busses and stolen them, never got on legally (never tried), you can get on the train though which has a couple different views including inside

I know during missions, if you blow up the car your supposed to be driving, you will catch a bus, and it will drop you off at a bus stop, not sure about actually catching a bus... when you get to Algonquin Island, buses will be EVERYWHERE....but as far as the cab goes, you can catch one, ride to any destination, and sit inside the cab lookin around