water

racerboss

emma_north1

I hate to say it but I think that;s another drawback. Swimming (under water) was good fun in GTSA. I know not everyone will agree but I can't see why they've cut it really.

I hate to say it but I think that;s another drawback. Swimming (under water) was good fun in GTSA. I know not everyone will agree but I can't see why they've cut it really.

Emma you seemed to enjoy all the pointless things about GTA SA... customisation of hair/tattoos/lots of food choices really wasn't necessary in GTA IV. I'd much prefer the developers spent all the extra time making the current game as enjoyable as possible, rather than adding tons of useless gimmicks and having the rest of the game suffer in quality.

emma_north1

I totally see where you're coming from m0rgan, I wouldn't want any game quality jeapordised. But I still think that GTAIV lacks much fun. When you're not doing missions, which are already more solomn in nature than those of it's predecesors, there's a lot less to do. It's early days for me with the game and I'm far from finished exploring it and I hope my views will improve but I can't help feeling a bit of an anti-climax so far. A lot of good stuff, but still less than I'd hoped and anticipated.

thatswhatshesaid
I totally see where you're coming from m0rgan, I wouldn't want any game quality jeapordised. But I still think that GTAIV lacks much fun. When you're not doing missions, which are already more solomn in nature than those of it's predecesors, there's a lot less to do. It's early days for me with the game and I'm far from finished exploring it and I hope my views will improve but I can't help feeling a bit of an anti-climax so far. A lot of good stuff, but still less than I'd hoped and anticipated.

I think that new physics add a whole new level of fun. And I can do without swimming underwater... cant say that I had much fun with it in GTA SA

I think that new physics add a whole new level of fun. And I can do without swimming underwater... cant say that I had much fun with it in GTA SA

Swimming as a whole in GTA SA sucks. Accidentally hitting the water in any vehicle, and not being right near a shore or riverbed... it meant a load or a death for me.

Underwater was overrated. Flat fish, a doll-looking dolphin and turtle, and depths you couldn't reach if you wanted to make it back up alive.