Online troubles

slapdash_monkey

slapdash_monkey

Hi guys, I just got the game but I'm having trouble going online. It keeps saying "Cannot provide to game provider, please try again later" Anyone else getting this trouble or know what to do??

Hi guys, I just got the game but I'm having trouble going online. It keeps saying "Cannot provide to game provider, please try again later" Anyone else getting this trouble or know what to do??

im having the same problem mate if somebody knows how to fix this plz help

yeah man i was playing it earlier, i got the game at 7 this morning and it worked earlier, then i tried at like, 1 and it wasnt working and im PISSED cause its FUN online

user posted image

noobtown isnt connected to the main server. facedesk.gif

Yes same here, maybe they're doing something for save our statistics etc for the social club.

i played it for 15 mins then could not get back in. it was quality playing free roam. i was in a car and had 2 guys in a chopper chasing me, i then pulled round a corner, hid in a dark alley and brought that bird down with a Rocket Launcher colgate.gif