Cannot Conect To Game Provider Try Againlater help

RaTedRoGeR

man i have my PS3 signed in with wireless and when i try to go to multiplayer it says it can connect to the provider? any help pleasee?!!!!! cryani.gif

Ive been getting same mesage since half five m8, can only assume there is too many people trying to get on

YEA I GOT THE SAME THING, JUST STARTED TODAY. IM GUESSIN THE WHOLE f*ckIN WORLD IS TRYIN TO PLAY ONLINE AT ONCE

YEA I GOT THE SAME THING, JUST STARTED TODAY. IM GUESSIN THE WHOLE f*ckIN WORLD IS TRYIN TO PLAY ONLINE AT ONCE

Yeh but i don't know if its like COD4. Before the patch was brought out you could only play with people from your area so to speak now you can play with anyone but the servers maybe just took the massive amounts of people trying to play hard and decided to f*ck up on the rest of us lol.

As far as i know people are getting two different messages. "Couldnt connect to one or more players" And the one you mentioned. I'm getting the couldnt connect to players. I got the game Friday the 25th and on the 26th i was getting that same message everytime.

As far as i know people are getting two different messages. "Couldnt connect to one or more players" And the one you mentioned. I'm getting the couldnt connect to players. I got the game Friday the 25th and on the 26th i was getting that same message everytime.

lol that might be your problem you shouldn't have been trying to get online before the 29th! lol cos thats when the servers wouldv'e gone live.

lol that might be your problem you shouldn't have been trying to get online before the 29th! lol cos thats when the servers wouldv'e gone live.

I thought that too, but Ive had two games where it works fine. Only with about 2 players in the game though. But i get into a lobby where they're about 7 players and i then get that message.

Yeh it definately must be the servers. It was the same with MG Online beta cos of the amount of people trying to get on the servers crashed thats more than likely whats happened.