connecting to mutiplayer issue's

potsy

it says connecting to game provider then says can not connect to game provider please try again later can some one please shed some lght on this im in dublin ireland its wreckin my head all morning now cry.gificon13.gifangry.gif im on the ps3

Edited by potsy

it says connecting to game provider then says can not connect to game provider please try again later can some one please shed some lght on this im in dublin ireland its wreckin my head all morning now cry.gificon13.gifangry.gif

Have you done a 'Test for XBOX live connection'? Make sure no errors come up and it passes everything.

it says connecting to game provider      then says can not connect to game provider please try again later can some one please shed some lght on this im in dublin ireland its wreckin my head all morning now  cry.gif    icon13.gif  angry.gif

Have you done a 'Test for XBOX live connection'? Make sure no errors come up and it passes everything.

forgot to mention its on ps3

same here i cant get on same as u working fine a hour ago now it wont let me mad.gif

I had this problem this morning..

same here i cant get on same as u working fine a hour ago now it wont let me mad.gif

are u geting the same message i haven connected once its so annoying aint it

same here i cant get on same as u working fine a hour ago now it wont let me  mad.gif

I had this problem this morning..

wer u getting the same message an then did it work but now it wont is that rite...??

I'm getting the same as potsy now

A few suggestions

1. You have no internet connection for your console.

2. If your using a 3rd party system to access the internet like a laptop or a PC the firewalls on the PC or laptop will definetly not allow you console access to the internet so turning it off to test would be good.

3. You may not have a subscription to XBOX live or the PS3 version if it requires a subscription.

4. You should test the internet connection to make sure its working because you may have a internet connection but the IP address, DNS etc might not be working or have the correct setting which means you have to go to the PS3 or XBOX sites to get the settings.

I'm on the PSN. I keep getting the message couldnt connect to one or more players. Glad im not the only one.

I'm getting the same as potsy now

A few suggestions

1. You have no internet connection for your console.

2. If your using a 3rd party system to access the internet like a laptop or a PC the firewalls on the PC or laptop will definetly not allow you console access to the internet so turning it off to test would be good.

3. You may not have a subscription to XBOX live or the PS3 version if it requires a subscription.

4. You should test the internet connection to make sure its working because you may have a internet connection but the IP address, DNS etc might not be working or have the correct setting which means you have to go to the PS3 or XBOX sites to get the settings.

My internet is fine. All my other games work fine.

Ive opened ports,turned off evry firewall,disconected and reconected my whole setup,phoned take-two and playstation network and still nothing.this is not connection problems or setup problems.theres too many people with the same issue.Its soemthing that needs sorting tho coz Im really going insane about it.

Ive opened ports,turned off evry firewall,disconected and reconected my whole setup,phoned take-two and playstation network and still nothing.this is not connection problems or setup problems.theres too many people with the same issue.Its soemthing that needs sorting tho coz Im really going insane about it.

Exactly. It needs to be sorted right away.

sounds like teething problems to me I'm having the same issue. It'll probably be sorted by tomorrow.

sounds like teething problems to me I'm having the same issue. It'll probably be sorted by tomorrow.

lets hope so mate

i had game yesterday from 12pm NOT midnight. Was playin last night for like 4hrs. Now the servers have blatantly crashed! Poor organization if you ask me. Not prepared enough. How come i wanna know, as they knew 6million ppl in first week would buy it. I think they did not know how many PS3 users would buy it straight away. Bet Xbox is working fine devil.gif

Like someone said, cant they change it to just connect with the host rather every single player?

Definately server problems I just played car jack city with about 3 peopnd they all "left". Im sure R*s on it.