How is the police in GTA 4?

msx

Does the police in new GTA 4 comes from nowhere? For instatnce in GTA 3, when we were inside Police Station and we were wanted we could kill all policemans in a room and when we were going out from this room other policemans appeared from nowhere (in this room) and started to shoot to our backs. Policemans were appearing from nowhere behind our backs also in the streets and it was very maddening.

Quadropheniac90

I played it for 30 minutes I think and I must say so far, cops are very realistic. I called them up and the car appeared in the far distance and drove up to where I called.

I then killed him and drove for 30 seconds, and got killed sad.gif.

user posted image

But is it possible that you kill all the policemans around (especialy in high wanted level) and in just one secound policeman appears from nowhere behind your backs and start shooting?

Ok. Two more questions.

1. Do you see police cars on the map?

2. Is it hard to take down helicopter without rocket?

Gourangalol

1. Yes, they appear on your GPS but only when they are looking for you, and if you are spotted, the search focuses on your current area, and stays with you till they lose sight of you.

2. If you have a sniper rifle or an m4 you can take out the pilot or gunners, but you don't last long out in the open against a chopper biggrin.gif which i think is awesome!

Ok thanks all for info. Now I just have to buy Playstation 3, LCD and GTA4 of course and I will play it.

Ok thanks all for info. Now I just have to buy Playstation 3, LCD and GTA4 of course and I will play it.

not much to get then lol.gif

police = though
wtf ???

I had a two star level and I was speeding away from the cops...I ended up running into a person crossing the street. My level shot up to all stars!

It's impossible to get away from them after that.

Keith in the Woods

glad im not the only one who need to buy a ps3 n IV, ill have the money in about a year blush.gif

I had a two star level and I was speeding away from the cops...I ended up running into a person crossing the street. My level shot up to all stars!

It's impossible to get away from them after that.

Wtf , V.I.P or sumin