GTA IV PS3 Freezing during gameplay!

smd86

BadTedBundy

I have a bluetooth headset. and i swear every time i plug it in my pc usb port to charge gta freezes. It happed 5 times. only when it was charging. I never have problems when it's not charging it's the wierdest thing.

thebritishbulldog

Wow. I'm getting my PS3 in the next week or two, but I am soooooooooo gonna wait until I buy this game now. I think I'mm gonna play Assasins Creed first or maybe even wait until after MGS4 before I buy GTA4, looks like there are a LOT of problems with it atm.

f*cking shame. sad.gif

my 40gb just froze on me, while on a mission. confused.gif

it has some occasional "random stops" for a second or two, and suddenly it froze, and the music on the radio just kept on playing.

today it also started freezing while loading the game for the first time, like when it says "loading" and the name of the mission. to the point of having to reset the PS3.

framerate is choggy alot of the times also. anyone notice that?

my 40gb is new, not even one month old.

Called tech support, and theres an unusually high volume of calls...great. I want this issue fixed. If I don't get past the damned black screen i freeze on one of my manny missions. this sucks.

marco landers

i had the same the first time today, had to sign out to load game. but now the game seems to load even with the network on..... maybe they fixed it or at least i hope

ChyeaMahSon

My single player never freezes, I have never had it freeze on me once. I have an 80gig not from launch. But as soon as I get online it says I lost connection to others and when I do actually get into a game, after about 10-15 minutes it freezes. Hopefully this is Rockstars problem, not mine.

THEBIGZED

I have a brand new 40gb ps3 (it came with GTAIV so it's bundle pack) and it frozed during gameplay and loading screen for a couple of times. But then I tried playing without it connected to internet and the game is working fine now. I also took the screensaver off.