I am too f*cking pissed off

[MenaceMovies]

[MenaceMovies]

I am too f*cking pissed off and I need to let out my frustration here, orelse I will blow up. This thread will contains spoilers so you may leave if so, and this topic will contain alot of swearing and foul language.

Firstly, my TV...

My f*cking dad only had to go and buy a LG Plasma TV regardless of the fact that I will be getting a PS3 soon later... Plasma + PS3 = f*cked TV. You can't hardly see a thing on that TV now!

My dad once more...

After a long month of excitement, I saved up my money, my mom went and got the game today. All excited I put the disc into my PS3. My dad didn't go to work, f*ck KNOWS WHY, so he is now watching my playing GTA:IV. A cutscene came on the game showing Roman getting whipped by some whore, I had to take the cutscene off because my dad was there... I WANT TO SEE THE f*ckING CUTSCENES SO I GET WHAT THE f*ck IS GOING ON.

TV gets worse... and worse until I can't see anything.

The game...

Partly disapointed, not all what it is said to be. Handling on the vehicles is terrible, when speeding you press Square to break around the corner, nothing f*cking happens. Try not break around corners and you go right off the road and crash into something... you press the handbreak and you go into a spinning frenzy like some car on ice. Most cars on the roads are also f*ck slow and there is ALOT of traffic. The camera and controls are also messy.

TV...

I switched my TV off now because it got too bad. The only other TV in the f*cking house is a small portable TV. Tried my PS3 on that, doesn't work... no picture. My dad goes on about some bullsh*t on how to get it working. And ofcourse, blames me... he ALWAYS has to blame something or somone!!! If a f*cking leaf fell off a tree he would say "that happened because your music is too loud" he is f*cking crazy

Myself...

Keep on sneezing, achy and f*cking need a piss...

GOD HELP ME!!!

You simply should not be playing this game if you must hide it. Period. Visit my blog for some tips on how to show your parents it's not an AGE thing for games, it's just like Movies: Mature = Maturity, not a number. If you should be playing this game, they will let you. If not, respect it. Sorry for your luck confused.gif There's always a friend's house happy.gif

http://askderty.blogspot.com/

Edited by derty

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr

' date='Apr 29 2008, 10:05'] I am too f*cking pissed off and I need to let out my frustration here, orelse I will blow up. This thread will contains spoilers so you may leave if so, and this topic will contain alot of swearing and foul language.

Firstly, my TV...

My f*cking dad only had to go and buy a LG Plasma TV regardless of the fact that I will be getting a PS3 soon later... Plasma + PS3 = f*cked TV. You can't hardly see a thing on that TV now!

My dad once more...

After a long month of excitement, I saved up my money, my mom went and got the game today. All excited I put the disc into my PS3. My dad didn't go to work, f*ck KNOWS WHY, so he is now watching my playing GTA:IV. A cutscene came on the game showing Roman getting whipped by some whore, I had to take the cutscene off because my dad was there... I WANT TO SEE THE f*ckING CUTSCENES SO I GET WHAT THE f*ck IS GOING ON.

TV gets worse... and worse until I can't see anything.

The game...

Partly disapointed, not all what it is said to be. Handling on the vehicles is terrible, when speeding you press Square to break around the corner, nothing f*cking happens. Try not break around corners and you go right off the road and crash into something... you press the handbreak and you go into a spinning frenzy like some car on ice. Most cars on the roads are also f*ck slow and there is ALOT of traffic. The camera and controls are also messy.

TV...

I switched my TV off now because it got too bad. The only other TV in the f*cking house is a small portable TV. Tried my PS3 on that, doesn't work... no picture. My dad goes on about some bullsh*t on how to get it working. And ofcourse, blames me... he ALWAYS has to blame something or somone!!! If a f*cking leaf fell off a tree he would say "that happened because your music is too loud" he is f*cking crazy

Myself...

Keep on sneezing, achy and f*cking need a piss...

GOD HELP ME!!!

Sheesh look your having a bad day, just leave that game alone before your going on killing frenzy, and later blame this game. tounge2.gif Oh and watch your languange will you there are also kids watching these boards. icon13.gif Oh and grow the f*ck up. biggrin.gif

It's someone called Dave getting whipped at the beginning not Roman.

And after much practice i can drive and steer the vehicle pretty well now, just takes alot of time getting used to, go for a little cruise until you get used to the new car physics. I love the new ways of driving.

s0h607k.jpg

The handling is great...the suspention is a little to soft but things are always overdone in videogames...it makes them fun! I mean imagine if there was Gran Turismo driving in GTA icon13.gif As in real life handbrakes don't get you into a perfect drift. I like all the changes except one; the planes being taken out. And BTW if your dad was watching and you knew that the game was rated M for SEXUAL CONTENT AND NUDITY then why the heck were you playing the missions!? Stupid rants...

[MenaceMovies]
The handling is great...the suspention is a little to soft but things are always overdone in videogames...it makes them fun! I mean imagine if there was Gran Turismo driving in GTA icon13.gif As in real life handbrakes don't get you into a perfect drift. I like all the changes except one; the planes being taken out. And BTW if your dad was watching and you knew that the game was rated M for SEXUAL CONTENT AND NUDITY then why the heck were you playing the missions!? Stupid rants...

It wasn't my choice to tell my dad to come in. I want him out. He just walked in on his own accord.

' date='Apr 29 2008, 10:18']

It wasn't my choice to tell my dad to come in. I want him out. He just walked in on his own accord.

If you are minor then it is his right to check on you if your aren't doing anything illegal. Besides this is grownup game and kids like you should not be playing this in the first place. That's part of growing up. sarcasm.gif

' date='Apr 29 2008, 12:18'] It wasn't my choice to tell my dad to come in. I want him out. He just walked in on his own accord.

Well, he probably payed for the house or the apartment so he can do what the f*ck he wants. He payed for the TV and the PS3 and most of the other stuff so You should not mind him doing things "on his own accord". He's the MAN you're the kid!

,Apr 29 2008, 10:24] Kid? I'm f*cking 16...

Then your still a f*cking kid. in my country your grown up when your 21. tounge2.gif

[MenaceMovies]
,Apr 29 2008, 10:24] Kid? I'm f*cking 16...

Then your still a f*cking kid. in my country your grown up when your 21. tounge2.gif

I'd rather be refered to as a teen other than a kid, thanks.

Anyways, this topic can be closed. I have calmed down now.

Fuzzknuckles

Aww. It's such a shame that you're too young to play this game.

You get what you deserve. Your Dad shouldn't even have let you get the game. Quit your bitching and grow a pair.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

,Apr 29 2008, 10:18]

If you are minor then it is his right to check on you if your aren't doing anything illegal. Besides this is grownup game and kids like you should not be playing this in the first place. That's part of growing up. sarcasm.gif

Did you even read my post? You know, like, the first reply? You made it past it, so I assume... Did you just think I was making it up? A 10 year old is allowed to play this game. He just isn't allowed to BUY it. It's a game. Like movies, not cigarettes or alcohol.

The reason I ask is because your misconception is common, and perhaps you just decided you would ignore the facts for the sake of your own morals or opinion. You're entitled to it, I suppose. But the law is not to keep games out of this kids hands, it is to stop people who don't even know him from giving it to him.

his mother bought it for him, whether she knows it's contents or not, she bought it for him, it is legal, he is allowed to play.

Aww. It's such a shame that you're too young to play this game.

You too. Do you think I'm lying? He's not too young to play, just to buy. That is the fact, Jack [Thompson wannabes tounge.gif].

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr

You sound like a complete dick.

Have some respect for your dad for a start.

He can damn well buy any TV he wants to. You're lucky he lets you plug your PS3 into it - although I suspect that it was he who bought it for you in the first place.

Finally, you're 16. You are a kid and are evidently too immature to be playing the game anyway, so why not go do something else, son?

Like study towards geting your own job maybe!

Edited by Selleckta

Tell your dad that ESRB:M= Everyone Should Rejoice, Buddy: Must, then maybe he'd be cool with this game.

And....

Don't f*ck a TV in case your dick get hurt