Game UK at Stockton, Teesside Park

Big Jezza

hey

so last night i drove down to my nearest Game store that was doing a midnight release at Teesside park, when i got there things looked promising, there were leaflets on the window saying the store was open at midnight selling gta 4 and staff indside getting ready, so as time went on, was about 9 00, 2 members of staff had been dropped off by there fathers, what i thought, to deal with the midnight opening, so about 9 30, all the staff in the shop leave, i thought to get something to eat, but NO they had gone, probs drinking or to play gta 4 because they all left in 1 big group, so i went to the Game doors and saw a note on the door:

We went home early because the tills weren't working, but we will be open at 7am 29th (today) to sell gta 4.

lol is there a till fairy that can fix them during the night when the store is closed and locked up hmm, i think not... something smells a bit fishy

so i had to travel all the way to York to get the game but IT WAS WORTH IT biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif 11/10 For GTA 4 biggrin.gif

well, i was going to go to game in the boro, but i didnt no where it was

but luckily went i went to york, i remembered i pre ordered it from there, had to fill out a little card a few months back, and they gave it to me, so i was lucky in a way lol but at midnight at york the shop was full of people lol, the manager said it was the most busy store in the whole north east, lol climbing on step ladders to take pics of people queing

AngerOfTheNorth

Smoggies? Workshy? I couldn't possibly believe that... (Thankfully my Smoggy girlfriend isn't here!) wink.gif

cyclone1969

was one open in redcar aswell could have gone there lol much closer than york !!!!

cyclone1969
u should of went to southbank asda

is were i was going to go but I preorederd instead