Anyone else a bit mad about GTA IV MP?

GloRy

Multiplayer is amazing and all but the only thing that pisses me off about the game they seem like they put a lot of work for Multiplayer but the Customization is awful!. You cannot choose anything you want everything is pretty much preset. You get 3-4 options on Head/Body/Legs. I am hoping they patch it or do something about it because its pretty much the worst character creation I ever seen.

Multiplayer is amazing and all but the only thing that pisses me off about the game they seem like they put a lot of work for Multiplayer but the Customization is awful!. You cannot choose anything you want everything is pretty much preset. You get 3-4 options on Head/Body/Legs. I am hoping they patch it or do something about it because its pretty much the worst character creation I ever seen.

You get more options when you rank up.

killer grunt

I may be wrong but i think i read somewhere that you get more options after you do things in the single player part off the game aswell

I may be wrong but i think i read somewhere that you get more options after you do things in the single player part off the game aswell

can someone link me what id have to do to get more clothes/options in multiplayer?

If you gotta rank up then I guess thats what ill have to do because im already 60% done single player mode.

can someone link me what id have to do to get more clothes/options in multiplayer?

If you gotta rank up then I guess thats what ill have to do because im already 60% done single player mode.

yep you have to play ranked matches and earn money.. I think there is 11 ranks...

Sniper Pilot

Yeah, you have to rank up... Its like rainbow6 vegas in that sense.

• 4 weeks later...

would be gr8 if thy realised a massive patch just with iteams gloves, hats, shoes so on

would love to waer clown shoes comedy love heart boxers n a funny t-shirt sayin f*ck liberty city cops n maybe a american football helmet or hocky mask

n mayb characters 2 unlock like micheal jackson, freddy cruger, scream guy so on i think you guy catch ma drift

But then just like the zombie thing on the PS3, everyone would stick with the "best" clothing and everyone would end up looking alike anyway with the funniest clothing available. It's better (in my opinion) if all the clothing is fairly dull. Especially at lower ranks.

FrozenFire
would be gr8 if thy realised a massive patch just with iteams gloves, hats, shoes so on

would love to waer clown shoes comedy love heart boxers n a funny t-shirt sayin f*ck liberty city cops n maybe a american football helmet or hocky mask

n mayb characters 2 unlock like micheal jackson, freddy cruger, scream guy so on i think you guy catch ma drift

..... bored.gif

Anyway, I agree with Erados. Keeping it all simple and basic is better. Maybe being able to unlock a funny hat or two in the top few levels would be fine, but other than that it's good.

What he said, but with an actual sense of grammar. biggrin.gif

n mayb characters 2 unlock like micheal jackson, freddy cruger,  scream guy  so on i think you guy catch ma drift

..... bored.gif

Anyway, I agree with Erados. Keeping it all simple and basic is better. Maybe being able to unlock a funny hat or two in the top few levels would be fine, but other than that it's good.

Yeah, I don't wanna see hundreds of Michael Jacksons next time I'm on GTA IV MP.