List Of Vehicles In GTA IV

Run Down That Guy

Supernautus

there's more than 100 vehicles from things I've seen, that's not including boats and helicopters, so I don't know, maybe 110-120

Strajo D MaN

I counted and there were 103 vehicles... confused.gif

I wish they'd included Maibatsu as a brand. sarcasm.gif

There is Maibatsu. I look know more or less every manufacture and what cars do they make in game, and that Galant thing (forgot the name...), has a Maibatsu written in front of the hood, with silver letters.

mambolata90

I wish they'd included Maibatsu as a brand.  sarcasm.gif

There is Maibatsu. I look know more or less every manufacture and what cars do they make in game, and that Galant thing (forgot the name...), has a Maibatsu written in front of the hood, with silver letters.

I'm making a list of all the brands and what they make in the game. So I'd love to hear from you if I've missed anything. Here it is:

ALBANY

Primo

Buccanneer

Cavalcade

Cavalcade FXT

Esperanto

Emperor

Presidente

Manana

Albany is a blend of Buick and Cadillac, but more so the latter.

BENEFACTOR

Schafter

Feltzer

Benefactor = Mercedes-Benz

BRAVADO

Banshee

Buffalo

Feroci

Probably the GTA universe's version of Dodge (Banshee & Buffalo = Viper & Charger), but the Feroci seems to defy this. Can someone double-check if it is a Bravado? I'm relying on a lot of second-hand observations with my list.

CLASSIQUE

Stallion

Seems to be the only Classique car.

DECLASSE

Rancher

Merit

Premier

Sabre

Vigero

Moonbeam

Definitely Chevrolet. Without a doubt.

DIATICA

Blista Compact

DUNDREARY

Admiral

Landstalker

Virgo

The Admiral was a Mercedes in previous GTAs but now it is part of a brand that seems very Lincoln-ish. The Virgo is definitely a Lincoln, and the Landstalker has that general American luxury SUV feel about it. The Admiral is also the normal version of the Stretch so that seems to tip Dundreary as being the game's Lincoln.

EMPEROR

Habanero

Lokus

I have never seen a Lokus, but I know the Habanero is a Lexus RX.

ENUS

Cogniscente

Maybach

GROTTI

Turismo

Ferrari

IMPONTE

DF8-90

Dukes

Ruiner

I know that the Ruiner to some is a Trans-Am and to others a Camaro but... it still doesn't explain what Imponte is supposed to be. Probably some kind of synergy between Dodge and Pontiac. The DF8-90 is similar to a Dodge Intrepid/Pontiac Bonneville and the Dukes is obviously a Charger.

KARIN

Intruder

Dilettante

Futo

Sultan

Generic Japanese brand. Most like Toyota.

MAIBATSU

Vincent

Mitsubishi.

SCHYSTER

PMP 600

Chrysler, duh.

UBERMACHT

Sentinel

Oracle

Rebla

BMW

VAPID

Contender

Uranus

Minivan Sport

Huntley Sport

Peyote

Definitely Ford. (Uranus = Mustang, Contender = Explorer Sport Trac). The Minivan seems more like a Chrysler to me but it is generic enough, and the Huntley Sport makes sense as a Vapid because in real life, Ford owned Land Rover.

VULCAR

Ingot

Volkswagen?

WILLARD

Solair

Marbelle

Faction

The Faction is a Buick Regal but the Solair and Marbelle look very much like Mercurys to me (Solair = 90s Sable wagon). So a blend of Buick and Mercury? The name is so dowdy and old-fashioned, and it makes sense that it is used on Mercury clones (a brand not terribly exciting most of the time)

ZIRCONIUM

Stratum

This list is a work in progress. Please contribute, all!

Edited by mambolata90

I saw a Burito parked in Lockwood , Sacremento avenue (near the church) in Alderney .

Edited by joe1606

Stalliion is a Imponte, not classique, and Cabbie (Minivan cab) is made by Schrysler, Willard also made... well, Willard, Vapid made one or 2 trucks, and Ceclasse ain't definetely a Chevrolet, Sabre GT borrows a lot from Buick GSX , Rancher is a Ford Bronco. And you forgot to add a Sabre GT. Also, the funny thing is that Premier is a Chevrolet, but an European one, which ain't sold in USA, to me looks definetely like Chevrolet Aveo, 4-door sedan model. It's almost identical, except for the front, but rear end and general, ugly shape is the same.

mambolata90
Stalliion is a Imponte, not classique, and Cabbie (Minivan cab) is made by Schrysler, Willard also made... well, Willard, Vapid made one or 2 trucks, and Ceclasse ain't definetely a Chevrolet, Sabre GT borrows a lot from Buick GSX , Rancher is a Ford Bronco. And you forgot to add a Sabre GT. Also, the funny thing is that Premier is a Chevrolet, but an European one, which ain't sold in USA, to me looks definetely like Chevrolet Aveo, 4-door sedan model. It's almost identical, except for the front, but rear end and general, ugly shape is the same.

Generally speaking though, it is Chevrolet. Moonbeam = Astro, Merit = Impala, Sabre = Monte Carlo.

I forgot about the Sabre GT, which borrows more from 60s Oldsmobile Cutlass/442 than anything else.

They sell the Aveo four-door in the US. And no, the Premier is too big. It looks very much like a Cobalt to me.

Why would the taxi version of the Minivan be of a different brand? That makes no sense.

And where did Classique come from? I'm sure you can see it on the grille of the Stallion.

Yeah, you can, but it's a model I think, because it got Imponte emblem on the hood. And just look, Cabbie is made by Schrysler.

Tiberion1701

The Rancher is NOT a ford, its a Chevy -- a 85ish Chevy Short-wide 1500 with 4x4 and a beefy suspension - the "covered version" is an equivalent model Chevy Blazer

The Sabre GT is a mashup -- a lot of GSX but also some 70s Oldmobile Cutlass, and this new front end for GTA IV has a lot of Chevelle to it, so its at worst a General Motors mashup and certainly can go in the Chevy "group"

And the NEW Sabre is definitely a circa-1985 Chevy Monte-Carlo. I grew up around one -- I know it well -- and I was shocked that they had both the Factions and the Sabre in game biggrin.gif

Not sure what is up with Imponte or Willard

Imponte has a Chevy Camaro, a Dodge Charger, and the "Mustang" -- Though the Stallion never looked much like one, or a Mercury Cougar, or anything at all really, its more of a mashup than the Sabre GT. You could assume the Ruiner was supposed to be Dodge Daytona.. but it looks MORe like a Camaro...

Oh, I see one you are missing: The Washington, another Lincoln.. only seen it once, so I dunno if its a Dundreary...

Tiberion1701

Oh here is another weird thing...

I just found the Washington again for Stevies fetch quest.. it doesn't SAY Albany anywhere, but it has the same logo (A crown on a what looks like a barber pole) as the other Albany cars -- IE the Primo, which spawned nearby when I turned it in.

BUT:

Both the Primo and Emperor have "Albany" on their rears.. but they have different badges, the Emperor just has a crown, and the Primo has the red white and blue crown/braber pole like the Washington...

So either they messed up, or the branding is so in dpeth that the OLDER cars in a brand use older badges (since the Emperor looks like an 80s Caddy)

BTW the Washington is a newest model Lincoln TownCar / Mercury Grand Marquis / Ford Corwn Vic -- the version NEWER than the cops use in Liberty City

SWEETSAPRIK

The Buffalo is a Bravado, as someone in here said. Ads aside, you can verify this by looking at the FIB Buffalo. If there's a regular Buffalo I haven't seen it anywhere.

The SuperGT is a "Dewbauchee", the Freeway says "Western motorcycle company", the Pinnacle is an Annis, and the Infernus is a Pegassi.

(edit)

fixed

Edited by Sweets

Tiberion1701

Thats weird, the Pinnacle looks like a Nissan maxima.. 1st time I had seen one was like 30 minutes ago.

I was just about to post the Super GT, Infernus, and Coquette names..

Coquette = Invetero

Coimet: Pfister

The Bobcat, while looking like a Chevrolet, is a Vapid

The Fortune is also a vapid (looks like a 90s Thunderbird)

The PCJ-600 is a sh*tzu

I found a Manana and a Buccaneer, they have the same old Crown emblem as the Emperor, so and are indeed Albany branded, so ANY Crown Emblem is probably Albany.

The Feroci is definitely a Bravado.

I think the Stallion IS a Classique brand.. the emblem on the grill matches the Cursive C in Classique exactly

I found another Maibatsu: The Sanchez (its written on the back edge of the seat) The "Terroil" name on the front strut must be the name of the shock absorbers

And another Maibatsu: the Mule (the box truck, flat-nosed -- this one has a Bean machine ad on it)

The front of the Ambulance says "Brute"

More to come.. tounge.gif

i have see a lot of cars but never see a Admiral, i can find it near Meadows Park in Dukes district at street "Creek st" but never see this car! notify.gifmad.gif

Tiberion1701

I think that particular admiral is only there when you are to grab it for Stevie's theft missions... I havent seen it again since either.

2 more I forgot last post:

The Voodoo has no branding, but it has an Emblem, a Heart with 2 horizontal slashes (voodoo pins?) and a V in it So maybe its its own brand.

The Hellfury appears to be a custom chopper -- a ripoff of those guys on TV, West Coast Choppers or whatever. It has some of that tribal graphics they do all the time engraved on the engine anyway

And one new one:

The Phantom is the semi-truck cab parked at the airport. Its Made by JoBuilt -- is there a Linerunner as well?

You know, there is a complete list of vehicles with full info and pictures at GTA4.net.