List Of Vehicles In GTA IV

Run Down That Guy

One question: Is the so-called in-car camera a real one like in Test Drive Unlimited? Or is it just a camera on the bonnet where you can't see the inside of the car at all?

Would be great to see a video, or at least a screenshot of it.

Thanks!

Gantons Most Wanted

That Albany looks a bit like an Escalade. thanks for the info.

Dwayne Phoenix
One question: Is the so-called in-car camera a real one like in Test Drive Unlimited? Or is it just a camera on the bonnet where you can't see the inside of the car at all?

Would be great to see a video, or at least a screenshot of it.

Thanks!

It's the view of the bonet, but you can move the camera around slightly, and see Niko's hands on the wheel in the bottom left corner.

No interior view though. sad.gif

If I remember reading right, there's only like 65 cars in IV.

lol, so there lying confused.gif ( or bad informed )

well that's to bad

that means anything on that site can be wrong ( there also a section about a buyable property they claim to have found )

Run Down That Guy

Alright I'm awake, going to start on the list now. And yes, lots of cars this is very hard so it will take a little longer but ill work tirelessly to get it done!

Isn't the brand for the NRG900 F the same as NRG900RR? I think so, and the one for the NRG900RR is sh*tzu, just for your info. smile.gif

You can clearly read "sh*tZU" in the pic from the trailer. biggrin.gif

Just so you don't forget about it moto_whistle.gif

Also, what about including all the other vehicles that were posted here? It would be better...

And is the Sabre really a Monte Carlo this time? lmfao

Run Down That Guy

Alright, speaking of cars, I had to wash my car so it will look pretty for Friday, picking up my GF from the airport. Anyway, i'm going to get back to work now. Expect an update tonight.

natman_488
Alright, speaking of cars, I had to wash my car so it will look pretty for Friday, picking up my GF from the airport. Anyway, i'm going to get back to work now. Expect an update tonight.

i'll wait all nite tounge.gif thanks a lot for doin this mate

Run Down That Guy

Hey everyone, I am sorry I will not be able to update it until tomorrow afternoon. Again I'm sorry. I am helping my father tonight he is very sick with the stomach virus. I have new pictures of about 20 new cars, I just need to put them in the list tomorrow. I will get this done I promise. Just a small bump in the road. smile.gif Sorry again. Hope I am forgiven. tounge.gif

natman_488
Hey everyone, I am sorry I will not be able to update it until tomorrow afternoon. Again I'm sorry. I am helping my father tonight he is very sick with the stomach virus. I have new pictures of about 20 new cars, I just need to put them in the list tomorrow. I will get this done I promise. Just a small bump in the road. smile.gif Sorry again. Hope I am forgiven. tounge.gif

no worries, but i found another bump in the road :S

none of the pics will load from the links anymore! might have been a temporary prob, but i tried a few and none worked :S

ur works goin great, i have all the pics if u lost em or anything, i hope they're fixed cuz what ur doin is awesome mate

Oddball_E8

pics aint working (ie. links just lead to the main page of that site)

i suggest using www.tinypic.com for it instead... easy to use and free

stingray.
If I remember reading right, there's only like 65 cars in IV.

You must've read that in a magazine a while back. According to the magazine, during their review, 65 vehicles were revealed so far.

Run Down That Guy

Edit; I fixed the images. But I am still going to get some webhosting and put them there tonight. Updating the list with some cars now.

Edited by Run Down That Guy

Run Down That Guy

Sorry to double post@_@ The list is updated, I'm getting more cars as we speak. This is harder than I thought it would be. tounge.gif More cars to come! Keep checking. And a sticky would be wonderful.

*Sticky plz*

Big Jezza

hey i have taken a pic of 1 or 2 cars

hope it helps biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Faggio biggrin.gif

user posted image

Super GT

user posted image

Jetmax

user posted image

Tropic

user posted image

Freeway

user posted image

Good old Ambulance

user posted image

Ruiner

user posted image

Hellsfury

user posted image

Helitours Maverick

user posted image

Forklift

user posted image

Biff

user posted image

Finally me in my car biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by Big Jezza

SLAYERMAGGOT

Best GTA IV Car Topic ever, how you take screenshots on the PS3 or XBOX360 in this very nice quality

Run Down That Guy

EVERYONE: IM SORRY I HAVNT BEEN WORKING ON THE LIST. im starting again now! My girlfriend showed up and you know how that goes. So I am working FURIOUSLY now, expect a HUGE (minimum 40 car) update tomorrow early morning or tonight. biggrin.gif

EAZZY DUZ IT187

You are forgiven. have a cookie for ur hard work cookie.gif

tomworld10

Hi,

The Turismo brand is Grotti just like the Cheetah and the Turismo were.

The Humvee name is the Patriot as is always been.

The Buffalo (havn't seen one yet) but you can see a big ad of it at the north west corner of Steinway Beer Garden (where you go play darts) block, so it's a Bravado car.

For the Shafter and Feltzer, it's its name not it's brand, the brand is Benefactor (look at R* social club avatars).

The Brand for Sentinel (and others) is Ubermacht, not Libermacht.

You can add the Comet :

# Brand: Pegassi

# Make: Comet

# Type: 2-Door Sportscar

the Premier

# Brand: Declasse

# Make: Premier

# Type: 4-Door Sedan

To get the brand names according to the logo you see go to http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/ do as if you will register and you'll have all brands logo and there name when you hover it with your mouse to choose an avatar.

Good idea and well executed. I like that have some cookies cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif . Keep it up !

Have fun

Hey guys.

Just a note, the SuperGT, me and my friend were having an argument.

He claims its closest to an aston than anything, however i beg to differ.

I can see where hes coming from, but does the general body shape not look more like a maserati thingymabob without the sloping bonet? and the rear end looks like a 575.

Sorry for basd typing, im just dyslexic so =]

Also, GREAT list!

Maybe add the unique versions at a later stage? like the sentenial with the spoiler and what-not?

•Brand: Marrelle

•Make: CT40

•Type: 4-Door Sedan

•Photo Front:

Marrelle Front

•Photo Back:

Marrelle Back

It's actually a Willard, check the hood ornament ........

ph34r.gif

Run Down That Guy

ALRIGHT EVERYONE, SORRY! I assure you this is NOT DEAD! NOT DEAD!!!

Its going to take me a few days to catch up but I assure you that this will be updated. Ran into some trouble. Anyway, Im getting back to those sleepless nights for this list tounge.gif