Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,267 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
[MenaceMovies]

Day Off?

[MenaceMovies]

Any one else here had a day off from work/school/college/Uni so that they could play GTA:IV?

I did. My dads going to go mental when he finds out confused.gif

DDR Midian

I'm currently only working weekends. 4 days of hardcore GTA for me biggrin.gif

machinecd

i have today and tomorrow off but work the next 7 days straight but i gotta wait till my 5th for it to arrive in the mail

TMR2007

Nope, I get home at 3:30ish hopefully to find GTA waiting, then i play til 1 tounge.gif

Maffoo

No, but I'm gonna leave early smile.gif

Combat Kid

I arranged a Day off skool to wait for delivery man.

Also got tomorow off aswell even tho they canceled it but my mum dosnt know that.

firetron

I booked the week off school, and im missing one of my maths GCSE exams because of this confused.gif

But oh well, was gonna fail maths anyway biggrin.gif GtaIV for 7 days straight wo0t!

Waddy

Im off for the day, and I hope tomorrow.

Problem with me is that I can get a call at anytime to go out.

phuqdiz

I booked a week off work and got one of the 4 copies that came into the store where i work tounge.gif

JWRPayne

I was thinking of pulling a sicky and then irony of all ironies, I'm genuinely ill. Got some stupid head cold/throat infection.

At least I don't feel guilty anymore biggrin.gif

spyglass

i took half day yesterday & whole day today but GTA IV still hasnt come sad.gif

fatty-666

i took two days off, today and tomorrow, and i get thursdays off uni anyways biggrin.gif

yay for "family weddings" woohoo!

tom_p1980

I put a week holiday in from work to play GTA, sad I know. I took Monday off just incase by the slimmest chance it came early as it happened it didn't so ended up doing the housework instead. sad.gif

Now pacing up and down waiting for the postie.................

huntedprey

i wish! I'm sat at work... ahem.. on the forums... waiting for the end of the day.. sat at work with game in bag (picked it up this morning at my local GAME store who apparently still had copies left..).. hurry up 5pm!!

[MenaceMovies]

Lol I threw in a sicky for good measure, also.

*Cough* *Plays GTA:IV*

GamerSuper

I play it since 23th so 29th is not holiday for me smile.gif

london10
I quit my job lol.

DJblakel

yep!

i got 2 days off for play.

just found out i had a 3rd! haha. did not even ask for it. icon14.gif to the boss

PicoDeath

monday + tues is my days off college anyway, very convinient biggrin.gif

thebritishbulldog

I booked the week off school, and im missing one of my maths GCSE exams because of this  confused.gif

But oh well, was gonna fail maths anyway  biggrin.gif  GtaIV for 7 days straight wo0t!

Education is more important than a video game. Don't your parents care? And how exactly do you book a week off school in the UK? You mean you're bunking right?

DDR Midian
I booked the week off school, and im missing one of my maths GCSE exams because of this  confused.gif

But oh well, was gonna fail maths anyway  biggrin.gif  GtaIV for 7 days straight wo0t!

Education is more important than a video game. Don't your parents care? And how exactly do you book a week off school in the UK? You mean you're bunking right?

Screw education, he's got the rest of his life to learn stuff, he's only got until the RROD to play GTA IV.

.nub

I'm off today for semi-legit reasons, I was ill last night, it just got a bit extended into this morning...

thebritishbulldog

Screw education, he's got the rest of his life to learn stuff, he's only got until the RROD to play GTA IV.

Are you kidding?

tom_p1980

LMAO lol.gif

[MenaceMovies]

Big exams like GCSE's should be taken, they are very important. Unlike when I go to school normally, all we do is revise, over and over again.

thebritishbulldog

LMAO lol.gif

Yeah "tax burden" is hilarious. Being a parasite of the state because you can't get a job is just what we should be teaching our kids.

sarcasm.gif

DDR Midian

LMAO lol.gif

Yeah "tax burden" is hilarious. Being a parasite of the state because you can't get a job is just what we should be teaching our kids.

sarcasm.gif

Yes I was kidding. I do think that GCSE's are slightly overrated, but that's not to say you shouldn't get them, I got mine.

thebritishbulldog

LMAO lol.gif

sarcasm.gif

Yes I was kidding. I do think that GCSE's are slightly overrated, but that's not to say you shouldn't get them, I got mine.

firetron, go to that exam you lazy sod!!

tounge2.gif

Chase_87

fck bunking school to play this game. gcse's are important. i didnt go into work but that just means a little less money at the end of the week. you gna feel pissed whenyou hear "sorry you have no gcse's you cant even work in mcdonalds" think about it man

JWRPayne

Missing a GCSE Maths exams is very stupid, considering you really only get one proper shot at GCSEs.

You should go and do it dude, it's not worth missing for a video game, bearing in mind this is your whle future being decided in the next month or so.

As for saying being booked off school, I think he means he's on study leave [a small period of time given during the GCSE period in which kids don't have to go to school in order to prepare for exams. Dunno if that's how it works in the US].