Motorbike

Maximilian

How are the physics with the motorbikes? Do you often fall off? And what about the tricks and jumps?

YOu can also do a doghnut (just like with cars) but if you do it for to long your backtire pops XD.

It is an abosluute B**** when you fall off, cost me about 90% of my health

Same here. The helmet does sh*t, and even if you hit something and fall off really softly it costs you health. Wheelies are pretty hard to do, I somehow managed it though to do the 500 feet and get the 30G for it biggrin.gif

Haven't tried stoppies yet, and drifts kind of blow too. To say it short - bikes are pretty disappointing in GTA IV dontgetit.gif

I tried a backflip of a small jump... Didn't fall of when the bike went upside down but i didn't get the wheels back on the ground before landing. sad.gif

YOu can also do a doghnut (just like with cars) but if you do it for to long your backtire pops XD.

Whoa seriously? Can you burst the tires with cars too?

I'm trying this tonight...haha.

It is an abosluute B**** when you fall off, cost me about 90% of my health

Same here. The helmet does sh*t, and even if you hit something and fall off really softly it costs you health. Wheelies are pretty hard to do, I somehow managed it though to do the 500 feet and get the 30G for it biggrin.gif

Haven't tried stoppies yet, and drifts kind of blow too. To say it short - bikes are pretty disappointing in GTA IV dontgetit.gif

This sounds good to me. I wouldn´t like it if everyone who plays for the first time can drive wheelies and drifts easily. Practice will make you the master!

The bikes are bloody awesome, i'm loving the Sanchez already. I was on freeroam yesterday day driving a Sanchez i was driving on the road like normally, next minute i must of hit the bump which sent my bike into the air and i done a 360 back flip was bloody awesome.

s0h607k.jpg