ROFLMAO! STOP IT!

Agent 22

How come so many ugly women think they're hot? Wtf.. Are men the only ones that know when they're disgusting? I can't tell you how many times I've seen fat ass bitches online with "sexy" in their name.

wafflemaster
How come so many ugly women think they're hot? Wtf.. Are men the only ones that know when they're disgusting? I can't tell you how many times I've seen fat ass bitches online with "sexy" in their name.

I will assume from your post that you are yourself nothing short of an Adonis, erm, LeperFace..

Civility costs you nothing !! confused.gif

cyclone1969

nah she aint fat few extra pounds she aint to bad lookin though

user posted image

now that is Fat

I will assume from your post that you are yourself nothing short of an Adonis, erm, LeperFace..

Civility costs you nothing !! confused.gif

Nope, I wont claim to be hot sh*t. I'm just a regular Joe, though a little too "pretty" in a girly way. Youthful face I guess.

I'm just getting sick of these Maury girls that think they look hot when all they've got to look at is the flap hanging out of their halter top. Lol.

I will wondering why she took that? Does she think she looks good like that, or is somebody taking the piss and paid her to pose? Who knows...