My Grand Theft Auto was STOLEN!

grope_4_that_date

grope_4_that_date

I just got back from Best Buy. The line was huge! I'd say about 100 people were there, probably less, but it looked bigger as I drove by. I could hear them screaming and yelling, and I got more excited. I parked, got out, waited in line...

This guy randomly started talking to me. He was like "what are you gonna do when you get it?" At first I didn't even know he was talking to me. Yeah, it was pretty awkward. I told him I was gonna "drive around and sh*t." He went into this big detail about everything he was gonna do. "I'm gonna first play multiplayer with this clan I joined. then I'm gonna play single player for the rest of the night." This guy was behind me the whole time and he WOULDNT SHUT THE FCK UP!!! w.e

Aight I waited in line, and finally I got the game. And as I was walking out... this guy THE SAME GUY THAT WAS BEHIND ME f*cking took the game from my hands and started running. Everyone saw it too... they started yelling and one mother screamed something like "hey!! that guy took that kids game!!" and the security chased after him. honestly, I was pissed. but this one kid in the back was laughing. and I heard a bunch of people saying "its only a game." I waited there for about 15 MORE minutes waiting to get my game back. finally, they brought the game back and everyone cheered.

thats basically what happened. if u dont like it then im sorry if i wasted your time. now im gonna play the game now biggrin.gif

as soon as he started talkin to ya, u should have punch him right in the eye and told him to shut the f*ck up!

MrPsychoAKABoop

WOW i would've been so P'ed off if that happened good thing u got it back though

RollsRoyceD

Everyone didnt cheer right away. They waited for that one random guy to start clapping, then everyone joined in and the celebration began.

FiendishDog

Holy crap, what a douche(the robber). If I was jacked I probably would've chased him down and beat the living sh*t outta him angry.gif

dude thats awesome, u ALMOST got jacked for ur game about Stealing lmao

PS should been packin man, im takin my knife with me lmao

Well I'm glad they caught him. Guys like that are what's wrong with this planet. It's petty and pathetic.

What are you going to do throw the knife at him? he took the game and ran you can't do sh*t with a knife. Gotta pack a gun and shoot at his legs.

What are you going to do throw the knife at him? he took the game and ran you can't do sh*t with a knife. Gotta pack a gun and shoot at his legs.

what do i do? i dont think he would get far if he has a knife in his stomach, so that sounds perfectly useful

staurday777
as soon as he started talkin to ya, u should have punch him right in the eye and told him to shut the f*ck up!

haha. cant stop laughing lol no sarcasim serious funny sh*t here.

mmm chocolate

wait...so why didn't you chase him?

I woulda tripped him from behind (you know..the whole 'kick his back leg and it hits his front one)...and he woulda faceplanted...then you snatch your game back...and stomp his head one more time before running top speed back to your car.

matty_matt_mattmatt

you must look like a little sissy i dont think anyone would be brave enough to try that to me funny story though glad u got ur game back

and one mother screamed something like "hey!! that guy took that kids game!!"

user posted image

Edited by yoko

As long as I have been waiting for this game if someone took it out of my hands nothing short of a miracle would stop me from killing him/her. Its sad that people wait in line just to take other people's sh*t. f*cking bastards.

lol! dude i was just talking to you and were all mad at me cause i preordered lol. man im glad u got him back. Im actually going to pass this along when i go to work the midnight releae tonite man ahah.

Everyone didnt cheer right away. They waited for that one random guy to start clapping, then everyone joined in and the celebration began.

Lol!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! THATS THE FUNNIEST sh*t I HEARD ALL NIGHT DAMN MAN U STUPID FUNNY