Controls

lazlow91

Ok so I heard that you can change the control scheme for GTA4 to match previous GTA games on PS2 (X for accel, square for brake). I can't decide whether to change the controls to match the other games or just get use to the new default control scheme. I wanna know which control scheme you guys are gonna use when you play the game?

XerusHunter
Ok so I heard that you can change the control scheme for GTA4 to match previous GTA games on PS2 (X for accel, square for brake). I can't decide whether to change the controls to match the other games or just get use to the new default control scheme. I wanna know which control scheme you guys are gonna use when you play the game?

I'm going to be sticking with the right trigger(360) for Gas, and Left trigger for Brake.

Can anyone tell if there is an option that allows you to turn off auto-targetting altogether in singleplayer?

Ok so I heard that you can change the control scheme for GTA4 to match previous GTA games on PS2 (X for accel, square for brake).  I can't decide whether to change the controls to match the other games or just get use to the new default control scheme.  I wanna know which control scheme you guys are gonna use when you play the game?

I'm going to be sticking with the right trigger(360) for Gas, and Left trigger for Brake.

i agreee with triggers

finalcut714

I'm gonna go with the triggers. Accelerating/breaking is easier, and your thumb is still free for drive-bys.

JackRipper227
Can anyone tell if there is an option that allows you to turn off auto-targetting altogether in singleplayer?

yeah you can turn it off =]]