Please help

lbcitezen

I preordered this game like a year ago, and paid it in full like in october, the problem is, i dont have a job anymore since iam going to school, so i had to sell my 360 after i got it back from microsoft. I had to sell it i had payment on my car so i had to cryani.gif now i got less than 7 hours till i get my copy from gamestop, but i dont got any money not even a dollar. confused.gif Does any one have any ideas? any ideas, but be for real, dont tell me go get a job, trust me i would of if i wasent goign to school, please be resonable, dont start showing off your smartness. Iam serious, please let me know if you have any ideas of plans

by the way i have a friend who works at gamestop, and his goign to be there for the oppening from 7p.m to midnight, but i dont think he would be down to cut the rigister short sly.gif

My XBOX360 broke

What do you want us to tell you? You need a 360. If you don't want a job, you're not going to get any money,

getoverhere

eh? if you don't have the money to pay for it you can't buy it, simple as. lend it off a mate at some point, if you can.

unless you lift it, or mug a granny and take her pension.

good luck, anyway.

I'm more worried about the starvin children. But just like with you, I'm not doing anything for them, either.

dude just pawn all your old sh*t, and use that to get a used 360, then your set,

when i say old sh*t:

old cars

old tvs

old vcr/dvd player

old TI calculators

old jewelery

old ANYTHING

dude just pawn all your old sh*t, and use that to get a used 360, then your set,

when i say old sh*t:

old cars

old tvs

old vcr/dvd player

old TI calculators

old jewelery

old ANYTHING

good idea, but dont they give you pennies for all that old stuff?

My XBOX360 broke

Give blood. Donate sperm. Get some sh*tty job for one day, work it and quit. You'll get enough to cover the cost of the game. f*ck it, tell some kids who can't buy it that'll you buy it for them and then steal it.

grope_4_that_date

The problem with the Xbox 360 is you need money. There is no other way to purchase it, unless you got the green. My best advice would be to find a friend who has the system. Then, you could just play it at his house until you have enough money to buy the system again on your own. You could also try going to Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, or Wallmart to see if they have the game on display. Once they kick you out, just go to a different store. Realistically, you need money. There are other ways of getting it though, besides a job. You could borrow it from a friend or ask a family memeber. Take out a small loan if you have to. Other than that, you're pretty much screwed. If you really wanted a consol, you could steal it; but I highly doubt that would a choice you would be willing to consider.