Better come tomorrow

azza360

AdTheMunchBuggy

ive got a feeling were getting f*cked over mate,

Tell Me About it......and nope not fulfilled, ready for dispatch....fe*in sucks......i know i got it cheaper but c'mon

Ill come protest with you mate lol

either of you 2 got xbox live?

Tell Me About it......and nope not fulfilled, ready for dispatch....fe*in sucks......i know i got it cheaper but c'mon

all the orders are in store, and loads of copys in the store i work in, why give the store some to sell if they cant supply pre-orders first

n nope dont have x-box live im a ps3 user, long live blu-ray!!!

tidus 1991 thts my gamer tag u?

AdTheMunchBuggy

AdTheMunchBuggy ill add you as soon as im done with my coursework, hope you get the game mate.

AdTheMunchBuggy ill add you as soon as im done with my coursework, hope you get the game mate.

hope u get as well

shattered-minds

I'm confused too. I preordered from play.com on the 4th (left it late, i know) it was suposedly posted on friday and now has changed to today. I know this had happened to lots of people but I've heard so many different stories of people ringing up and coming back with stuff like "all posts will be dispatched today with 24hr delivery" then others are saying different. I'm so confused, I've just given up and just hoping the postman comes with a package tomorrow.

AdTheMunchBuggy
I'm confused too. I preordered from play.com on the 4th (left it late, i know) it was suposedly posted on friday and now has changed to today. I know this had happened to lots of people but I've heard so many different stories of people ringing up and coming back with stuff like "all posts will be dispateched today with 24hr delivery" then others are saying different. I'm so confused, I've just given up and just hoping the postman comes with a package tomorrow.

mabye it so people who orderd next day delivery cant say they dnt get what they paid for ?

shattered-minds
I'm confused too. I preordered from play.com on the 4th (left it late, i know) it was suposedly posted on friday and now has changed to today. I know this had happened to lots of people but I've heard so many different stories of people ringing up and coming back with stuff like "all posts will be dispateched today with 24hr delivery" then others are saying different. I'm so confused, I've just given up and just hoping the postman comes with a package tomorrow.

mabye it so people who orderd next day delivery cant say they dnt get what they paid for ?

play.com dont do next day delivery.

play.com dont do next day delivery.

lol have tried e-mailing, but they prob wont reply for ages

When they say it been saturday when dispathed it ant it were jus ready 2 be sent on saturday,i no some 1 who works at game and on my order said dispatech saturday but my m8 said they were only aloud too be sent off 2day so should b hear tomorrow