Better come tomorrow

azza360

i preorder GTA iv from woolworths and it was sent on sat and is set to arrive tomorrow and it better, my cousin pre-ordered same time as me and his came today i aint happy. anything like this happened to u lot

i preorder GTA iv from woolworths and it was sent on sat and is set to arrive tomorrow and it better, my cousin pre-ordered same time as me and his came today i aint happy. anything like this happened to u lot

Wow, he gets to to play it before anyone else?

Lucky bastard.

i haven't even got a dispatch E-mail! not from woolworths though. I E-mailed them on sat asking if i could track my order and they (maxedigital) said i can once it was sent which would be sat. But i have had no E-mail. I E-mailed them and no reply cry.gif

Just have to wait and see tomorrow dontgetit.gif

my game order was dispatched on friday but didnt come today. i was so sure it would that im properly disappointed today. im gonna take the day off tommorrow to play to make up for it tho.

i haven't even got a dispatch E-mail! not from woolworths though. I E-mailed them on sat asking if i could track my order and they (maxedigital) said i can once it was sent which would be sat. But i have had no E-mail. I E-mailed them and no reply cry.gif

Just have to wait and see tomorrow dontgetit.gif

i feel bad for u mate

i am goin to give the post a chance tomorrow, i will be sitting with my dog both next to letter box waiting for the post and if it doesnt come i will let my dog loose on the postman and hunt london for a copy of GTA IV.

For-all-I-care

I pre-ordered my copy in Austria (it wasn't sure if GTA would be uncut in Germany when I ordered)

So all the damn Austrian-Schluchtenscheisser got the game playing it all day and I have to wait for....I guess 12 hours or longer.

I'm really pissed suicidal.gif

AdTheMunchBuggy

Same as you mate, i got preorder from woolworths and it was "dispatched" friday, i was kinda expecting not to get it today though. Could i borrow your dog mabye when your done with it? id like to kill my post man if he fails me!

my game order was dispatched on friday but didnt come today. i was so sure it would that im properly disappointed today. im gonna take the day off tommorrow to play to make up for it tho.

same here m8, i took half day off work today hoping it would of came but no joy, luckily i taken whole day off work tomarrow so if it doesnt come im gonna be pretty mad lol, whats your gamertag for 360 if u have 1

thebritishbulldog

Please could everybody STFU about the fact their pre-order hasn't come yet when it isn't supposed to until TOMORROW

Like someone has already said, this is far from a unique thread.

tounge.gif (I preordered from Amazon) Dispatched today, this morning, they said i should eb getting it tomoro, wednsday or thursday latest...

AdTheMunchBuggy
Please could everybody STFU about the fact their pre-order hasn't come yet when it isn't supposed to until TOMORROW

Like someone has already said, this is far from a unique thread.

Dont click if you dont like buddy!

your lucky, i was billed n thursday from woolworths and has been on ready for dispatch ever since, i sent them an e-mail asking if it would be dispatched today and if it would arrive tomorrow and they said although its a pre-order its not guarenteed on the date, and when it is posted it could take up to 7 days, i sent them an e-mail back saying that i orderid it in jaunuary and expect it tomorrow, and that if it isnt i would never use woolworths for pre-orders again, and advice people the same

AdTheMunchBuggy
your lucky, i was billed n thursday from woolworths and has been on ready for dispatch ever since, i sent them an e-mail asking if it would be dispatched today and if it would arrive tomorrow and they said although its a pre-order its not guarenteed on the date, and when it is posted it could take up to 7 days, i sent them an e-mail back saying that i orderid it in jaunuary and expect it tomorrow, and that if it isnt i would never use woolworths for pre-orders again, and advice people the same

If i dont get it tomorow im climbing over the counter at my local woolworths and im going to refuse to leave the shop untill they bring me my f*ckin copy. tounge.gifangry.gif

If i dont get it tomorow im climbing over the counter at my local woolworths and im going to refuse to leave the shop untill they bring me my f*ckin copy. tounge.gifangry.gif

lol dont worrie i will join ya, but make sure they havent delivered it to the store that u ordered from because it might not be home delivery

AdTheMunchBuggy

lol dont worrie i will join ya, but make sure they havent delivered it to the store that u ordered from because it might not be home delivery

I checked twice with employees and two different people behind the counter said the game would be deleiverd to my house on the day, 2 of them so i got a backup if they pull that no quarrantee bullsh*t lol but i rekon itll come but its not bad to have a backup plan though tounge.gif

I checked twice with employees and two different people behind the counter said the game would be deleiverd to my house on the day, 2 of them so i got a backup if they pull that no quarrantee bullsh*t lol but i rekon itll come but its not bad to have a backup plan though tounge.gif

I work in the sodding place...... i def ordered it for home delivery, all the store pre-orders arrived this morning, im so hacked off with them..... i might pop down to buy a copy and return my one when it arrives

AdTheMunchBuggy

Well theve had my money for the preorder so if it dont come im gonna make them gimmie a copy of the instore.

i was promised 29th and thats what im getting baby! devil.gif

lol what woolworths did u pre-ordered from and what does your status say online mine says fulfilled.

AdTheMunchBuggy

Wered you get a tracker? i dnt get told anything like that. Oh sh*t its brown trousers time for me man.

Erm i orderd it at Rugeley in Stafford (class)

Right im feeling very dodgy about this now mate. lol

lol what woolworths did u pre-ordered from and what does your status say online mine says fulfilled.

I ordered from my home.....i wouldnt give the store my hard earned money, hope the place burns to the ground.....i love my job inlove.gif my order status still says ready for dispatch.....i ordered it on the 28th jan, its been like that since last thursday when the money came out of my account

I ordered from my home.....i wouldnt give the store my hard earned money, hope the place burns to the ground.....i love my job inlove.gif my order status still says ready for dispatch.....i ordered it on the 28th jan, its been like that since last thursday when the money came out of my account

lol i work there aswell, you should have a recipet type thing from ur pre-order and it has a num that u can type in on the internet and check status, i am soo hopinh mine comes in tomo. i ordered mine in mid feb.

AdTheMunchBuggy

Thanks man i just checked my receipt number thing online and mines furfilled, i can only belive that means im getting it tomorow?

i orderd 16 april man yours should be fulfilled 2?

ive got a feeling were getting f*cked over mate,

Tell Me About it......and nope not fulfilled, ready for dispatch....fe*in sucks......i know i got it cheaper but c'mon

ive got a feeling were getting f*cked over mate,

Tell Me About it......and nope not fulfilled, ready for dispatch....fe*in sucks......i know i got it cheaper but c'mon

i got it cheaper aswell and mine says fullfiled i work there aswell i should of known its dodgy to order from there.