Midnight Launch

malcolm_x

Hey, guys, just wanted to see how much hype there is for this game. Anyways, quick question, who all attended their midnight launch? Or will be tonight at 12:00am? I live in Canada, so theres another eleven and half hrs left, but will be attending to pick up my pre-ordered game at midnight. Cannot wait too see how big the line will be.

Not going to because I have a final tomorrow and I'll just get my preordered game at 10am when I wake up then take my final at 4pm.

frenzypsycho

Went to my local gameshop after work, but I didn't get it. Have to wait 'till midnight. I'll go again tomorrow after work.

BUT, I did get to play the game for 'bout 20 minutes in the shop. I was amazing !! Great taste for what's to come tomorrow when I get my own copy. cookie.gif for the shopowner who gave me the chance of playing it !

frenzy

Belgium

RussianMissles

im picking it up at midnight. but i wont take off because MY JOB IS MORE IMPORTANT...smile.gif its ok ill live

But yea i cant f*ckin wait to go crazy in that game...watch out on MP ill shoot everyone of ya smile.gif

game is opening at midnight like 2 minutes walk from my house in a shopping centre.

my friend and i arre heading up at 11 to make sure we are 1st in line.

gettin it tonite at gamestop.. the best thing that cud happen is if i get sick tonite since its raining all day here in new york and i dont have to go to work tomorrow ill be playing all day hahaha biggrin.gif

frenzypsycho
game is opening at midnight like 2 minutes walk from my house in a shopping centre.

my friend and i arre heading up at 11 to make sure we are 1st in line.

one of you will definetely be second in line !! lol.gifdevil.gifbiggrin.gif

HAVE FUn !