Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,701 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Deuce Deuce

Bugs & Glitches

WildBrick142

Once in TBoGT I was doing Swing Glitches and when I got a Boxville I got ejected in blue hell and when I respawned on street I went back to swings and I saw that swings were broken, out of place and when I touched the broken one my Boxville got halfway stuck in ground with the swing being flipped upside down and when I touched the swing, my game crashed.

sidk47

Hi, I'm not able to look around using a mouse when I'm driving in GTA IV. How do I resolve this problem? I have a game pad connected and am currently using a logitech wireless mouse. Thank youl.

bluefever

I keep having a glitch on the last mission on my 360. No matter how many times or how fast I hit the A button he won't climb into the helicopter. And eventually I fall into the water. This has been frustrating the heck out of me!!!!

Kurtburt94

I had a pedestrian on top of a electricity pole one time, it was really weird so i shot him with a sniple rifle but he was still alive and he was still on the pole, so i got a rocket launcher and shot him off biggrin.gif .

nehal

I got a problem here i use contig visual settings edit and timecyc edit for low pc setting and i also modded it for f22 raptor plane

my screen camera goes round and round car is smokin and auto accelerated what should i do

RichyB

Blow out thee glass roof from the Dilettante (Toyota Prius) buy detonating a bomb nearby (but not close enough to set it on fire). It will blow out all the windows including the glass on the roof but you don't fall through it when you stand on it.

ten-a-penny

IS THERE ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE TO FREE - DOWNLOAD THIS GAME

honestly I founded the PS3 version but my dad doesn't want to buy it because it too expensive (about 50 notify.gif so I changed my mind and want to download this game on my laptop...BUT I CANT FIND NOTHING!!!! NO free one !! I just want to change a little not ALWAYS "GTA SA" game ( I have that game on my PS2 AND PC) soooo please if you know a place to free-download this game please tell me blush.gif THANKS inlove.gif

MikeNashes

honestly I founded the PS3 version but my dad doesn't want to buy it because it too expensive (about 50  notify.gif so I changed my mind and want to download this game on my laptop...BUT I CANT FIND NOTHING!!!! NO free one !! I just want to change a little not ALWAYS "GTA SA" game ( I have that game on my PS2 AND PC) soooo please if you know a place to free-download this game please tell me  blush.gif THANKS inlove.gif

Try buying the game.

Edited by Moonshield

Moonshield

honestly I founded the PS3 version but my dad doesn't want to buy it because it too expensive (about 50 notify.gif so I changed my mind and want to download this game on my laptop...BUT I CANT FIND NOTHING!!!! NO free one !! I just want to change a little not ALWAYS "GTA SA" game ( I have that game on my PS2 AND PC) soooo please if you know a place to free-download this game please tell me blush.gif THANKS inlove.gif

Even if there is, we wouldn't tell you here - supporting illegal downloading is against GTAForums' terms of service and therefor not allowed.

Krawk

If your graphics card has more than 2GB VRAM the game will inform you that your system is not up to specs and will restrict the settings all to their lowest ones. Trying to use to norestrict or other comman tweaks don't appear to work.

gsc

in late chkout mission, i did it by different ways, going from elevator, by helicopter from top, but after killing every1 when i have to escape from hotel, got 2 stars, but cant remove them. everytime i m in center of the radar,,,,,, i tried pay n spray, killing cops, cheats, etc but in vain,,,

PLEASE HELP ASAP

chungee

Hy All!

Sorry for my weak english. I installed iCEhancer 2.1 and the result is :( I want play single player missions.

http://www.dj-beat.hu/phimage/content/20140123122352_dc51b80650.jpg

I have:

Original Steam GTA 4 bundle - 1.07 patch - OS WIN7 x64 Ult

My Computer:

ATI 6850 DDR5 1GB - ASRock z77 pro4 - i3 - 4GB DDR3

ReEvolution

Hy All!

Sorry for my weak english. I installed iCEhancer 2.1 and the result is :( I want play single player missions.

http://www.dj-beat.hu/phimage/content/20140123122352_dc51b80650.jpg

I have:

Original Steam GTA 4 bundle - 1.07 patch - OS WIN7 x64 Ult

My Computer:

ATI 6850 DDR5 1GB - ASRock z77 pro4 - i3 - 4GB DDR3

First of all, this doesn't belong here.

In resposnse to your problem, is this screen from TLAD? I remember getting this effect on it sometimes, when I was low on health, I think. It will just wear off with time.

Once in TBoGT I was doing Swing Glitches and when I got a Boxville I got ejected in blue hell and when I respawned on street I went back to swings and I saw that swings were broken, out of place and when I touched the broken one my Boxville got halfway stuck in ground with the swing being flipped upside down and when I touched the swing, my game crashed.

Happens when inside of a big vehicle.

Happened to me inside of the Bus, it entered the blue hell, did a few of uncontrollable spins and rolls, and spawned into the street. Gave me the Rolling achievement, drove to my safehouse, touch a pedestrian, and surprise, i got ejected and the game crashed.

Edited by ReEvolution

mario98965

Hu

gamerlife

Check out this video about gamers music

mishun2002

I go one glitch too , but its very unusual I was playing a mission that was given by Roman and I was driving a car then suddenly far away there was something like a wall blue coloured Can anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for my bad english

HELLBOY69

Ok so I have purchased gta iv on steam and I click on the game and when I do all I see is a black screen please help thank you

HELLBOY69

send me helpful message at [email protected] or reply please

HELLBOY69

can I get a f*cking reply please I want gta iv im sorry but it was 20$

davidbuddy9

Hello, recently I started playing GTA IV. When I got GTA IV the graphics were horrible and I used a command to unlock the graphic settings. Both before and after I increased the graphic settings I got into the game fine, but now it seems to just endlessly cycle through shots of people when I click start. Does anyone know how to fix this? It took me 2 days to get it running properly and now it stopped working. Or do you think that I should just re-install?

EdogHoman

bugsglitchesev8.png

Welcome to the official Grand Theft Auto IV bugs & glitches topic! Here, you are welcome to discuss anything out-of-the-ordinary you might encounter while playing the game. This includes various types of glitches and unusual bugs you wouldn't normally find.

Keep it as a general discussion thread rather than creating a new one (unless it's really ground-breaking).

I was standing near the bowling alley then I fell through the floor onto the beach lol.... that was one of the first things that happened on the game biggrin.gif

YES

mariyam7

i am unable to clear madd dog's level as he dies before i turn my back

give me the link where i can fix this problem

Mattv244

I once was walking in GTA IV through a park and i died for no reason :D

BenjaminHardware

I once was walking in GTA IV through a park and i died for no reason :D

1.Was it the last mission?

2.What is up with that STUPID DOGE avatar? Annoying!

PhillBellic

That pause that sometimes happens, prior to the food ordering animation/speech.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Here's what happened with me - went playing darts with little Jacob, then I dropped him off, went and started Harbouring A Grudge and there on the tv screen in Packie's house, is the darts scoreboard! Weird.

ToughGangsta

Sometimes knocking down a npc from a bike without hurting them,them may get on their bike and start going while at the sametime helmet and switching on their bike.I forgot to mention that their starts rolling without switching on :p