Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,849 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Deuce Deuce

Bugs & Glitches

MeatUnit2

xbox 360 - Have never been able to duplicate this glitch (frankly didn't want to).

Riding the train in Algonquin I exited into an underground station (then tried to get back on train? I'm not sure how I got this to happen) but the whole underground level/layer became transparent. All the buildings above ground were visible from Niko's point of view, resting on empty space. The train station was invisible. Couldn't get the game to return to normal and had to shut down and re-start.

David.

Got another glitch.Same one reported here,but i managed to record this one.Sry for the bad quality. blush.gif I don't have a high end system.

Whiite Devil

Useless (and maybe old), but when you enter any car with a hat, the hat will disappear. When you get out of the car, he will appear again. tounge2.gif

NemonicLee
Useless (and maybe old), but when you enter any car with a hat, the hat will disappear. When you get out of the car, he will appear again. tounge2.gif

It does that to peds, too.

George Cross

Hello guys i'm the New person in this forum so could you tell me where is the topic is all about "Bulletproof Glitches"

ric-013

here's more glitch video's...

for more glitch video's visit my youtube channel :

MrRic013 channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRic013

have fun.

tounge2.gif

digimanbyte_ID

Probably already known but haven't seen anyone post it in this section.

When you kill 200 pigeon and go to the top of the MeTV building in Star Junction in Algonquin by using the window washer lift the Annihilator doesn't spawn, however stealing a helicopter and flying to the top of the building does spawn it.

Sort of ridiculous to place a path without the need to use another helicopter and doesn't spawn the Annihilator its supposed to after you earn it.

perfectpitch

OKAY...

Thanks to the new patch (the November 10th Patch) I can now no longer set the mouse wheel up to both 'Previous Weapon' and 'Sniper Zoom in' - which f*cking sucks... What the hell did they do???

Same thing with the mouse wheel down - Can no longer set it to 'Next weapon' or 'Sniper Zoom out'...

They just screwed over the god-damn custom key mapping.

EColeman24
xbox 360 - Have never been able to duplicate this glitch (frankly didn't want to).

Riding the train in Algonquin I exited into an underground station (then tried to get back on train? I'm not sure how I got this to happen) but the whole underground level/layer became transparent. All the buildings above ground were visible from Niko's point of view, resting on empty space. The train station was invisible. Couldn't get the game to return to normal and had to shut down and re-start.

O.o Wow dude that was one hell of a glitch! I know you said you have no interest in recreating it but it would go over big time on youtube if you manage to capture it. Just a thought....

ric-013

NOTE: thoses are climb and cancel glitches done on ps3. press square to climb and quickly cancel your climb by pressing triangle.

MrRic013 channel

have fun. colgate.gif

I-Touch

I think there's some glitch on the Ballad of Gay Tony. During the mission 'Blog This' where you have to leave a comment to the Celebinator. It ask you to click on the 'web icon', then asks you to click 'leave comment'. However there is no leave comment option just the Celebinator logo and four gay gays!

Is this a glitch or is it just me? Because I'm still stuck on this mission!

Gta_Fanat1c

Hats have genders? confused.gif

pryerlee

When you are driving extremely fast and want to stop instantly, all you have to do is click up on the d-pad (the cellphone) and scroll down to select the camera (after you get it from Playboy X).

SpiritDragon

I found a weird glitch 2 days ago. A swingset vanished on me when a car launched off it.

warart4

humm when i enter in game at start camera is ok but then starts to balance like crazy left and right like i am drunk and i cant drive any car is going crazy..i run a bit,then imagine come str8 normal without balance then it start again.i cant play like this arggg rampage_ani.gifmercie_blink.gif i play it on pc.

ric-013

here's more glitch video's...airport buildings.

NOTE: thoses are climb and cancel glitches done on ps3. press square to climb and quickly cancel your climb by pressing triangle.

MrRic013 channel

have fun. ph34r.gif

Edited by ric-013

Marcin6
Got another glitch.Same one reported here,but i managed to record this one.Sry for the bad quality. blush.gif I don't have a high end system.

LOL !

This is not a glitch -.-

SpiritDragon

Okay. the other day, i was in the Firefly projects, spawning the anhilator by the swingset. . the swingset vanished, and the game froze. I had to reset the ps3 by UNPLUGGING and PLUGGING it back in. how's that for glitchiness?

TheIncredibleMrGQ

I was collecting pigeons the other day, and after getting about 20 (In Bohan) I got a message on screen that said "That's it, you're finished." orly.gif

Nick the Newb

Does anyone have a bug with the knife and the bat? While I'm running or standing still, I can't use them. I have to aim with them to attack.

I can use my hands while i'm running and standing, but i can't use the knife and the bat while running or standing around without aiming them first.

This means i can't do this anymore:

Does anyone have the same thing? This occurs to me after patch 1.0.0.4

Pago

More swingset fun - my FIB Buffalo started levitating the other day. I crashed against the middle pole, I got thrown around a bit and ended up 5 feet in the air...

user posted image

The Lolwut Pear

If you leave a car in the spot where it would spawn if drove into a mission marker, and step into the mission marker, it will suddenly damage itself and cannot be driven because wheels can't move.

Can't record it because FRAPS makes my GTA IV slower and Video Editor doesn't show the damage.

JeanGrey

This happened a while back, so I'm not sure what events transpired to make this happen.

There was some sort of collision as I was trying to get in a cab as a passenger. I'm sure I caused the accident, but someone hit the cab as I was trying to get in. This caused a glitch and I found myself riding in the cab, but the camera was still behind the cab as if I was driving it. There wasn't anything for me to do (aside from getting out) so I just sat back and watched where the cab went. It just drove in circles, and my ADD got the best of me and I got out.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I did a search to see and nothing came up.

Playing on PS3 by the way.

Edited by JeanGrey

YamahaTTR

you all can has two glitches, I first have seen, After going really fast on a bike, a ped or two on a bike will spawn sideways laying on the ground like he is on the bike, and the bike leans the same direction, but he cannot ride. Second, I was doing a chopper friend activity with brucie, and when I landed on the pad, My rear rotor was BARELY touching the wall, and it started beeping like I was going to crash and brucie is all like, NIKO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! CONTROL THIS BABY. and It fades out and says You destroyed the chopper, and I got a thumbs down. whatsthat.gif

Pago

I wanted to have some fun killing Niko yesterday and so I took the NRG and drove up to my favorite glitched swing. I didn't get killed, I didn't even get thrown around. As soon as I drove up to the middle pole, the bike (with Niko) vanished and respawned in front of the swing - without wheels! I couldn't drive it, so I got off and back on again... and the suspension appeared (compare the second and the third picture). I could drive, make stunt jumps etc... I even drove into a Pay n Spray - bike comes out, still no wheels. Couple of screenshots:

user posted image user posted image user posted image

customkingpimp

pago- that just happened to me yesterday with a faggio. i was like wtf

sirboobins

i am missing 1 bird i've been through looking for this bird 2 times no sign of him at all. Is there a glitch?

TheIncredibleMrGQ
i am missing 1 bird i've been through looking for this bird 2 times no sign of him at all. Is there a glitch?

it's actually a very common problem...its not a glitch, most people just skip over one or 2, it happened to me and all i did was go back (using the map on this site and the pictures) thru each one to see what locations looked unfamiliar, and found it in a few minutes.

Shooting Spree 93

No glitch. Just bad luck.

You'll kick yourself when you find it, just keep looking.

ric-013

NOTE: thoses are climb and cancel glitches done on ps3. press square to climb and quickly cancel your climb by pressing triangle. ( read the video description for more info's. )

MrRic013 channel

rampage_ani.gif