The wait is over.

fishermanGTA

fishermanGTA

Well guys the wait is finally over now.

I just wanted to thank all of you for the wild ride.

So many ups, and far too many downs.

All this waiting, delay's, sleepless nights. We went far to long with literally no info given to us.

It all seems kind of pointless now doesn't it?

But we had a lot of fun doing it. Here is to the good times and the bad.

As the gta4.net countdown timer has hit 00 00 00 00, I just want to say thankyou to

all of you who made the wait seem less of a struggle.

Now we get to do it all over again...

your retarded you know that. you make it seem as we survived an apolcalypse or something.

it's only a game you animal pedophile. go meet jill and maybe she can jack you (PUN ROFL).

RockStarGamer4

Time of GTA IV people!

The time has come. 29th is the first time zone !

finally arrived that day which we have waited so long ago

And all of us will wake up realising we wasted four years of our life.

But at least we got GTA IV out of it!

your retarded you know that. you make it seem as we survived an apolcalypse or something.

it's only a game you animal pedophile. go meet jill and maybe she can jack you (PUN ROFL).

You fail at trying to be funny.

Thats right, really enjoyed the hype building up haha.

Feels kind of strange when you know you will actually play it tomorrow....

I agree. The second that game is in my hands, i will never been on this mutha f*ckin site again. GTA4.NET, as some of my British mates say... "F*ck off"

I've been here all a long just a LONG time lurker didn't sign up and start posting till this month... It definitely has been a LONG ride and to think in just a measily 16 hours I will be playin the game I've waited years for.. Not only that but its getting amazing reviews better than any other game, definitely going to have a FUN week ahead of me this week. I predict 4 hours of sleep a night and LOTS of gametime, so glad I have this week off.

TheFreshPrince

This time 24 hours I will be finished school and will be running home to play it.

Vybz_Kartel

And to all that waiting

I present you with my HD GTA IV Montage!

This video represents what this forum has been all about over the past few weeks

cryani.gif I still have to wait 17 H cryani.gif then I can pick up my game from the store... but in 7 H it's the 29 biggrin.gifsmile.gif

GrandTheftWalrus

you sicken me. you come to a GTA forum, become a member, post , then say something stupid like that? Lose your legs in a car accident please.

And to all that waiting

This video represents what this forum has been all about over the past few weeks

Haha , nice one. Got me :S.

fishermanGTA
And to all that waiting

Haha , nice one. Got me :S.

and me too blush.gif

Ali_Alistair

Lol it's like Crimbo but with one present!!!!!!!!! But it's worth about 30!!! Maybe 31!

you need to shut the f*ck up, why are u acting like u wasn't so anxius to play the game like a week ago. The man is just trying to express is feelings and to thank all of us. Thats just not mature enough. step up brother.

I still have 7 hours left on the clock but to all those that will get to play it in the next like hour or so i hope you have a f*ckin awsome time icon14.gif

cant wait gor GTA V hype lol, gonna be a killer one

cookies for everyone cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif