Waiting in out

Lex Icon

How many other people are waiting for the game to be released, and the dlc to come out before they even buy an xbox 360 or a ps3. i for one am because i have my H.S.C. this year ( it's like S.A.T., year 12 exams, etc) and cannot afford to be distracted by a great game or a gaming console, my main worry was if i buy a ps3 ($1000 aus) i wont get dlc, but if i buy xbox ( roughly $400 i think, i will have a crappy console, i know some people swear by xbox but it just doesnt fascinate me, and because of the whole red rings buisness, and i love playstation. i feel weird as i have had every single gta from release way back when gta2 was out, what are others ideas on this.

Since money's an issue get the Xbox. The PS3 is better in so many ways, but the Xbox is cheaper and gets DLC.

Yq5y51Y.png

Buy a PS3 I have one and its great, can't say anything against the x-Box though.

Multiplayer if free with the PS3 x-Box is pay-for

TheItalianOak

Honestly bro, I was going to wait it out too, but I just bought it for PS3. Xbox will rip you off when it comes to dlc anyway. But GTA was always played on Playstation. STAY TRUE!!!!

Online won't be as good but hey it will catch up (hopefully)

I really bought it cause A LOT more mature people/gamers have a PS3 compared to the little brats on 360.

Plus I wanna do drive-bys with my brother lol

As I've said if you can, get the spendy one first (PS3) but if you can skimp on features, the used Xboxes are $245 or so USD

Honestly bro, I was going to wait it out too, but I just bought it for PS3. Xbox will rip you off when it comes to dlc anyway. But GTA was always played on Playstation. STAY TRUE!!!!

I really bought it cause A LOT more mature people/gamers have a PS3 compared to the little brats on 360.

No, GTA was made, and started, on the PC, then sold to console kiddies.

Yq5y51Y.png

makiaveli777

yeah thats treu, there are lots of annoying little kids in the games on the 360. but evrybody on the 360 has an headset and nobody talks on the ps3 because they havent got headsets.

user posted image

Idiot

Buy an Xbox 360 if you just want a straight up gaming console.

If you want to watch movies, view pictures, download trailers ect. in HD, play great games with millions of people online, then you need.....A PC.

TheItalianOak

No no you're right. I'm sorry it was PC, but I'm just saying when it got HUGE. If you had PS you had GTA.

why, gronf, why?? Must you start the age old fanboy flaming. Pointing out fact from fiction is leading the same way it always does.... another locked thread. I'm out before the LOCK on this one!

makiaveli777

Idiot

why is he a idiot?? hes just telling the truth, i geuss you cant handle the truth stupid fag.

user posted image

yeh i was thinken ps because it just has a better feel with in it controller wise aswell as game wise, but is comfort a $600 benefit or a $600 pain, as in pain in the wallet.