How will you sleep

ICEKING_688

ICEKING_688

I know this topic has been up loads in the past, but tell me anyway, because I just want to know.

I will sleep easy tonight knowing that I already have the game!!!

Grand Theft Rockstar

Not very well.But I know when I wake up the game will be there for me to play cuz my dads picking it up tonight.

doa kappatango

With my eyes closed.

Serious Answer: I am going to play from Midnight until I fall asleep. smile.gif

Horizontally, snoring gently. Short lie-in tomorrow morning, then sit in the lounge with my laptop watching the postbox like a hawk.

Easily...due to the lack of sleep last night in anticipation for a delivery before release date!

I will Sleep Horibble knowing the world will erupt into a gore of Blood and Violence the next day.

ugoindownsaka

Im not sleeping at all, i have to go to a very quick meeting at 1 tomorrow which i think will be right around the time ill be running out of redbull. Im going to try and get the longest session sat counter to 24hours.

I thought it was coming today so last night I slept like sh*t! I hope tonight I'm feeling so tired I just pass out.

makiaveli777
With my eyes closed.

Serious Answer: I am going to play from Midnight until I fall asleep. smile.gif

wow, do you sleep with your eyes closed?!?! biggrin.gif

user posted image

dicemanstyle

I wont be sleeping. Im gonna be picking up a six pack of red bull along with GTA4 and be up for next 72 hours playing.

I know this topic has been up loads in the past, but tell me anyway, because I just want to know.

I will sleep easy tonight knowing that I already have the game!!!

I won't sleep. This is the only game i have ever truely got suicidal about having to wait for suicidal.gif

(Don't worry its just an example of how much I want this game colgate.gif )

getoverhere

not sleeping biggrin.gif

well, i didn't sleep last night mercie_blink.gif - i've been sleeping during the day like a f*cking owl over the weekend. thats what i plan on doing today, when i wake up it will be early tuesday morning giving me a few hours to sort my sh*t out and go buy the game.

thuglife4real

I'll probably go to bed at 6 or 7 in the evening....just because i can't wait and the time goes so much faster when you sleep!!! Anyone any good ideas of what i can do to make the time go away? can't wait any longer!!!! for me its 21 h 30 min left:(

then sit in the lounge with my laptop watching the postbox like a hawk.

ROFL thats what im doing now lol

i will sleep but not very well

man this the 1st time ive been like this for a game!

Well kinda anxious as I know for a fact my GAME order is coming tommorow morning,(Didnt come today dispatched Saturday morning) asked my postie to ring the bell when she delivers it tommorow morning, going to be wearing my "I heart Liberty City T shirt"!

Slip myself some sleeping tablets and then go to sleep next to my front door and then the sound of the game hitting the doormat will wake me. Hopefully.

I've downloa... uh, rented a bunch of movies to watch tonight, which will hopefully send me off to sleep.

lol i couldnt even sleep last night i was so exsited lol just seeing the poster in my room with niko standing there will make me stay awake lol

R3VOLUTiON16

I will sleep.

Only to find I have to go to school. Then come home after, and play so much, my brain will kick me in my nuts.

GTAjunkie16

Not so much tonight that will be hard to sleep but during class until 2:30 it shall be dreadful waiting knowing my copy is sitting in my living room!