Some jackass just ruined the ending for me!

Sterlk

I won't post what he said, I don't even know if its true... but it happened here on these very forums 5 minutes ago.

All of you that got "Spoiled", as that f*ckwit called it, and those that wish to avoid doing so feel free to vent your frustration at the jackass and/or suggest ways that the admin can keep crap like this from happening again.

Personally I hope somebody tracks his IP address and murders him.

EDIT: Not much point in putting an asterisk in if the letter that is supposed to be obscured by it appears right after it. biggrin.gif

Edited by Sterlk

If you read further down he said he doesn't even know if thats the real ending and that he copy and pasted from another forum.

If you read further down he said he doesn't even know if thats the real ending and that he copy and pasted from another forum.

I read that, but that still means there's a good chance that he did ruin it. I hate his guts...

bell end 08

theres a few differnt endings

you pick them by killing differnt ppl or let them live in the game

changes the endin

I won't post what he said, I don't even know if its true... but it happened here on these very forums 5 minutes ago.

All of you that got "Spoiled", as that f*uckwit called it, and those that wish to avoid doing so feel free to vent your frustration at the jackass and/or suggest ways that the admin can keep crap like this from happening again.

Personally I hope somebody tracks his IP address and murders him.

eh, its just a game people.

Close registrations for a few days.

That could work, or no posting by new users until a week after joining (temporary).

EDIT:

Even though I'm still bitter and angry, I've decided to take the "House" approach to the game. 9 times out of 10 you know that House is going to diagnose the patient, its not about the result, its about how you get there.

Edited by Sterlk

who cares u'll forget about the post while ur so into the story so 1 fake post isnt a prob for me

If you're in some doubt whether it is ruined or not, you don't know the ending much better than anyone else.

Think positive about it, and you will soon forget.

changes the endin

Can anyone confirm or deny this??

After hearing it, I went on a search to try and debunk it. I found somebody post the exact same thing on the 4th of April.

The fact that it was that early makes me think that its fake, and some trolls have just re-reported fake news.

If you want to have a look at the link I'm going to post it, but it contains the "Spoiler" that angered me so.

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU WANT TO AVOID SPOILERS

changes the endin

Can anyone confirm or deny this??

i confirm this, it was on a old post