What time r u guys going

wbcubs

I was just wondering what time people will be heading over to gamestop to pick up their reserved copy... I'm not sure if I should go early or just go after most of the people have left already.

Prob gonna get there at 10:30. If you got it fully paid for I would not waste to much time sitting there early since they will most likely have different lines for people that have paid and people that did not.

Niko Bellico

I didnt pay in full, I put a $5 deposite down.....so am i good???? confused.gif

I going at 11:00 pm. colgate.gif

user posted image

I have to wait til around 3pm on Tuesday to get my copy (school).

same with me.

i have my first day back at school tomoro so i cant go to midnight release tonight sad.gif

I would prob get there earlier then. Just to avoid waiting in a line to pay it off then waiting in a line to get your copy.

I'm going to go get it at around 10 am, I go to my first class, leave and go to mall for copy and strategy guide then come back before my class starts at 10:30. The mall is about ten minutes away and my copy and guide are fully paid off.

Niko Bellico

I would prob get there earlier then. Just to avoid waiting in a line to pay it off then waiting in a line to get your copy.

Oh so the people that paid in full get the game first, The people who put a deposite gets it second.?

If thats the case imma gonna go down tommorow and pay it fully so it'll be quick in/out.

thanx cookie.gif

user posted image

Oh so the people that paid in full get the game first, The people who put a deposite gets it second.?

If thats the case imma gonna go down tommorow and pay it fully so it'll be quick in/out.

thanx cookie.gif

Depends where you are getting it from. From what I have been hearing though there will be two seperate lines, one for people that have it paid off fully just picking the game up and another for people that still have to pay it off.

Niko Bellico

thanx cookie.gif

Depends where you are getting it from. From what I have been hearing though there will be two seperate lines, one for people that have it paid off fully just picking the game up and another for people that still have to pay it off.

yeah that would make the most sense. It would really not keep me waiting long anyhow so thanks for pointing it out yo.

user posted image

I was thinkin of goin in Thursday mornin. Head down to work to grab a copy, and head to school 9:30 am. But thatd suck. I wouldnt be able to play it til I got home around midnight so..

Probably 10 PM Monday. Theres about 4 places thatll be open and all of em will be within a couple minutes of each other so I should be good grabbin a copy. Could even leave 11:30 ish. Dont wanna take the chance though.