Silly policemen.

Philljc

kenny petrovic

lol im glad thats in the game, sh*t like that makes me laugh sooooo hard. id love to see waves of people jump off a building ahaha

Yeh it was pretty funny, 4 of them jumped before I got the phone. Im guessing they thought they could get up that way.

They climb ladders and all kinds of sh*t to chase you.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

You should post this on YouTube. Give it a bold name, like, GTA IV Crappy AI, or GTA IV Terrible Glitch.

If enough people see it, perhaps someone at Rstar might take notice. Not that anything will come of it, but it's nice to show game developers their faults.

It's probably a one spot random glitch, you guys need to relax. In a game like GTA, that sh*t is bound to happen.

Think of Assassin's Creed when guards would randomly start humping walls. It's no big deal, and doesn't happen that often.

Relax.

Patrick McReary
It's probably a one spot random glitch, you guys need to relax. In a game like GTA, that sh*t is bound to happen.

Think of Assassin's Creed when guards would randomly start humping walls. It's no big deal, and doesn't happen that often.

Relax.

I remember that, it made it look like there were glory holes in the walls!

perhaps it's intentional like the lemmings glitch in sa

gtaIVlyfe321

even though it is a bug......its a freakin aweome one that i wouldnt mind seeing in the game.......who doesnt want a little silliness from time to time

To be fair this is the only bug ive come across in theg ame after 5 hours of playing, this game is massive.