3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Cheats for Pilot School

packrat79

I'm trying to complete the pilot school training, so the main missions will resume. Trouble is, these missions are WAY too hard - much harder than anything else I've encountered in the game so far. Before I post to the Mission Help forum and get someone to help me, I thought I'd see if there was a cheat, or some other way to get around the harder flight training exercises. Right now I'm stuck on "destroy all targets".

My opinion is that when a game gets this difficult, it just isn't fun any more. I don't know about you, but I play games to relax and take my mind off of things - not to raise my blood pressure from pounding the keyboard and cursing my lungs out.

Edited by packrat79

Relax...

Use minimum control.

Watch what is happening and figure out why. (flying too low)

The Only Cheat I know of that works is:

Let somebody else get the fun by doing it for you. (Mission Help)

Not that that will help your game play in the future.

tough it out. It took a lot of us a week to pass it. (Others claim to have breezed through it.) On replays it gets easier.

Edited by lil weasel

I'm trying to complete the pilot school training, so the main missions will resume. Trouble is, these missions are WAY too hard - much harder than anything else I've encountered in the game so far. Before I post to the Mission Help forum and get someone to help me, I thought I'd see if there was a cheat, or some other way to get around the harder flight training exercises. Right now I'm stuck on "destroy all targets".

My opinion is that when a game gets this difficult, it just isn't fun any more. I don't know about you, but I play games to relax and take my mind off of things - not to raise my blood pressure from pounding the keyboard and cursing my lungs out.

no there are no existing cheats. Im pretty sure there isnt even any codes for the console versions. So yeah, just go straight to the snp section

The problem I'm having, is that when I try to steady the chopper and start firing, it keeps taking a nose dive. Seems it has to be kept moving at a reasonable speed, which makes it that much harder.

And maybe the PC version handles a bit differently too. I'll have another try and try to keep my cool, but I still say this part of the game is much too difficult.

I tried downloading the GTA Control Center application, but it doesn't appear to work with the revised (not patched original) version of the game.

I finally got lucky on the Destroy Targets mission, and was able to breeze through the remaining ones. Longer time limits would have made it much easier though.

much harder than anything else I've encountered in the game so far

I found the zero's missions harder.

the only thing I see that can be helpfull for these kind of missions is the cheat to slow down time (was helpfull in the same way for the 'dodo vibro' mission in gta VC). You can also find help in gamefaqs guides.

I know how it can be irritating, but keep trying!

if your playing the ps2 version, try using the slow mo cheat. it made it alot easier for me.

LOL i got gold on em all within 5 tries each... i got atleast silver on each 1st tho

just keep tryin

KillerCustom
You can use Dem's Mission Passer's Code Tool to pass the mission instantly, ot post a SNP in Mission Help. Hope this helps.

I keep getting"File location error" when attempting to find the "Mission passers code tool" .

Where else can I find it ?

You can use Dem's Mission Passer's Code Tool to pass the mission instantly, ot post a SNP in Mission Help. Hope this helps.

I keep getting"File location error" when attempting to find the "Mission passers code tool" .

Where else can I find it ?

It isn't in the archives anymore. The only way to obtain it is if someone can PM you an alternate download link. I'll do that. wink.gif