GTA V

aylwin85

hi all,

i know, i know... i havent even played IV yet - but i thought it would be interesting if, as we all get our first impressions of the game, we could discuss ideas for V.

will it be out soonish, considering VC development finished 9 months after III ??

or will the series be more D/L content ??

where would a sequel be set??

i think south america (Rio, the slums to glamour) or asia would be interesting and could provide some great environments and scope for story lines..

would gta ever work set slightly in the future??

what do you think?

thanks

I definetly think it should be set out of the US maby in london like the expansion for GTA 1

dont you think that could be overdone? with getaway and i think driver is gunna be partly set there too?

I definetly think it should be set out of the US maby in london like the expansion for GTA 1

What about Los Angeles, or MIAMI!

No way you want to start talking about a 5th game. You haven't even played IV or seen the ending how could you even consider talking about the next game.

No way you want to start talking about a 5th game. You haven't even played IV or seen the ending how could you even consider talking about the next game.

fair point but im fickle, as soon as i play a game i think what next? ... as im sure rockstar are also thinking... i read in an interview that they have tons of ideas they want to do. just wondered what everyone thinks they mite be!

I'm probably the only person who would want something like this, But I think it could be amazing if it was set in like Colorado or Montana, in winter. It could be in one of the large cities (Denver look alike?) or a series of smaller connected towns. Mostly I WANT SNOW and ice too, I think that would be amazing, snow up the wheels, icey roads, getting stuck...plus imagine the snow effects....

I live in the US, but I'd like to see what they could make out of Australia.

That'd be a neat place.

I'm probably the only person who would want something like this, But I think it could be amazing if it was set in like Colorado or Montana, in winter. It could be in one of the large cities (Denver look alike?) or a series of smaller connected towns. Mostly I WANT SNOW and ice too, I think that would be amazing, snow up the wheels, icey roads, getting stuck...plus imagine the snow effects....

NO I think that would be awsome smile.gif