Police computers?

Omega214

i was thinking earlier (and sorry if this has been bought up), but wouldnt it be cool if you got on the police computers, typed Tommy Vercetti (or claude speed, Carl johnson, victor vance, tony cipriani, salvatore leone, tenpenny etc.) it came up with a modernised look (maybe with GTA4s artwork) and lists all the events they took place in the past GTAS.

For example. Type Tommy Vercetti, it comes up with his picture, his details and current status and location, and lists key major events from Vice City with stuff afterwards. like explains why he broke his ties with rosenberg etc.

Just an idea (sorry for the wall of text!)

That's a pretty cool idea. Although they did mention virtually no characters returning, this would be more an homage to the series that gave Rockstar their fame.

yes, that COULD be sweet. but I doubt it..

but I'm sure we'll get some old characters reference, even if indirectly.

ToasterKing

real police data base only contain local crime info. you wont find anything about a guy who sells drugs in florida in an nyc police database..unless he did something in ny...

i think that would be something cool to tie all the games together. maybe something for future updates?

Mephistophilis
real police data base only contain local crime info. you wont find anything about a guy who sells drugs in florida in an nyc police database..unless he did something in ny...

Was vercetti not the 'Harwood Butcher' when he was in Liberty City prior to Vice? Could always reference that.

All the main characters have been in LC apart from Victor Vance as far as i know.

Plus if it was incorporated i doubt rock* would care about that little of a detail, like the guy above said, it would be an homage to the games that made them famous

That's a pretty cool idea. Although they did mention virtually no characters returning, this would be more an homage to the series that gave Rockstar their fame.

I thought that 8Ball is in the game

[intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz] [bFG Tech NVIDIA 8800 GTS 320MB OC2]

[2GB RAM DDR2 @ 333Mhz Each] [500GB HDD] [Creative Labs Audigy SE 7.1]

[19" ViewSonic VA1916w] [Acer FG965M Motherboard] [Windows Vista Home Premium]

[sony PlayStation 3 40GB HDD]

[samsung LE26R41BDX/XEU 26" Widescreen HDTV]

[Current PS3 Games] [Gran Turismo 5 Prologue] [GTA IV]

[WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2008]

Shootin_spree

it would be a nice suprise, but R* said virtually no character would return.

i guess they could do that, because theya rent returning for the actual gameplay.

hmmm.

MLG Cheehwawa

Tommy Vercetti was the Harwood butcher, he killed around 11 people in Liberty City before he went to prison, then got sent to Vice City by Sonny Forelli.

every characters in GTA (III, VC, SA & LCS) ever commit crime in Liberty City.

so the LCPD must be have their database.

I want Cortez to make a comeback he was uber spiffeh

yeah me too. i want see Cortez again.

but Rockstar said virtually no character would return.

KINDA SPOILER AS AN ANSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT WATCH IF U DONT WANt TO KNOW

i saw a livefeed yesterday and, i asked him to type tommy vercetti, and carl johnson, no information were found so u cant do that sorry