How do you communicate in Multiplayer?

cash68

My friend in the UK has it and he says that he and his "Mates" communicate with the headphones used with the 360.

why do people ask such stupid questions i will never know.

how do you communicate in other games?

common sense...it goes a long way

My friend in the UK has it and he says that he and his "Mates" communicate with the headphones used with the 360.

sergeantpeppers

for the 360, headset and messaging, and the PS3 i don't know, i don't have one, i assume the have something, right? mercie_blink.gif

for the 360, headset and messaging, and the PS3 i don't know, i don't have one, i assume the have something, right? mercie_blink.gif

They do, its a glossy black tin can and string.

They do, its a glossy black tin can and string.

dark bizard

Dude, dont flame people becuase they didnt know soemthng, sees like he used to pc gaming.

You have to use a mic m8, for 360 you get a free one and for ps3 you need a bluetooth.

Ali_Alistair

I have a ps3 and i use the headset i got for SOCOM 1 for ps2, works fine so it doesnt matter if its a bluetooth headset or a standard wired one Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

TheTerminatorNY

Any USB Headset will work on the PS3. You can get a cheap-sh*t one for $10.

You just have to remember to configure it via the XMB before you use it.

Is it true that to talk to people you have to ring them with your mboile?

dunno, but I hope you can send texts

To people on the oposite team so they don't hear what you're saying normally.

To think to talk to people you have to stand next to them, like proximity chat. But if theyre far away, you have to call or text their cellphone. Just a guess though.

dark bizard
To think to talk to people you have to stand next to them, like proximity chat. But if theyre far away, you have to call or text their cellphone. Just a guess though.

Ide of thought everyone in the match/ the team, its only 16 people max.

soopergooman

for the 360, headset and messaging, and the PS3 i don't know, i don't have one, i assume the have something, right?  mercie_blink.gif

For the PS3 you have alot of choices, a bluetooth headset from ANY manufacturer, a usb headset from any manufacturer or the Playstation Eye Ps3, which is what I use. No headset and handsfree. At least Sony gives ya options. devil.gif

I definitely am getting it when it hits Midnight where I live, FIRST IN ALL OF NORTH AMERICA! newfoundland Canada, ail the way east before you fall in. I'll be online an hour and half before you all. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA devil.gif

Edited by soopergooman

for the 360, headset and messaging, and the PS3 i don't know, i don't have one, i assume the have something, right?  mercie_blink.gif

For the PS4 you have alot of choices, a bluetooth headset from ANY manufacturer, a usb headset from any manufacturer or the Playstation Eye Ps3, which is what I use. No headset and handsfree. At least Sony gives ya options. devil.gif

I definitely am getting it when it hits Midnight where I live, FIRST IN ALL OF NORTH AMERICA! newfoundland Canada, ail the way east before you fall in. I'll be online an hour and half before you all. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA devil.gif

Yeah, but not everybody can travel into the future like you can.

I jus ordered a bluetooth headset for this biggrin.gif

I have a ps3 and i use the headset i got for SOCOM 1 for ps2, works fine so it doesnt matter if its a bluetooth headset or a standard wired one Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Ahahaha me too!!!!!!!! Socom Mic FTW!!!

BrummieSteven

For the PS3 you have alot of choices, a bluetooth headset from ANY manufacturer, a usb headset from any manufacturer or the Playstation Eye Ps3, which is what I use. No headset and handsfree. At least Sony gives ya options. devil.gif

Oh-My-God you just took fanboyism to a whole new level!

grandtheftmaniac1112

DUHHH U USE A MIC LIKE IN EVERY OTHER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUHH go f*ck yourself nerd. I've never played an online game with a console before, because online console gaming til now has been really f*cking gay.

BrummieSteven
online console gaming til now has been really f*cking gay.

You never played Halo 2 then? tounge.gif

Haha... you can us ANY headset for the PS3.

And you know what?.. you can get soooo many cheap ones too. Who wouldn't buy one for this game?

Also, the 360 headset (which is the only standard one you can use) costs sooo much more than your average bluetooth headset & yet it's as low quality as it can get. My ones been effing up twice!

I like the options for the PS3 as well. I can even use my mobile headset! haha!

GTA IV here I come!

Maybe he doesn't even have a system. wow.gif

Pretty silly question IMO.