Almost Made It?

Jordan

It's interesting with all of these video reviews and gameplay clips coming out. Fans of the series have held off watching gameplay for years because it wasn't available. We are now less than two days away, and people have caved. I'm not necessarily angry or sad or anything. The emotions that someone is trying to get across normally aren't interpreted well in text form, even with emoticons.

It's like this:

You had to get this far:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=THE END

But, you only got this far:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=SPOILED

All I am saying is that everyone should read about the scores, know the game is getting great reviews and etc...but making it around 1280 days after San Andreas instead of the 1282 you had to wait before watching just seems to be odd.

There is a reason why Rockstar Games trickles out little information before a game: it is best to experience it for yourself firsthand rather than watch or read about how someone else plays.

Am I making sense?

It's interesting with all of these video reviews and gameplay clips coming out. Fans of the series have held off watching gameplay for years because it wasn't available. We are now less than two days away, and people have caved. I'm not necessarily angry or sad or anything. The emotions that someone is trying to get across normally aren't interpreted well in text form, even with emoticons.

It's like this:

You had to get this far:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=THE END

But, you only got this far:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=SPOILED

All I am saying is that everyone should read about the scores, know the game is getting great reviews and etc...but making it around 1280 days after San Andreas instead of the 1282 you had to wait before watching just seems to be odd.

There is a reason why Rockstar Games trickles out little information before a game: it is best to experience it for yourself firsthand rather than watch or read about how someone else plays.

Am I making sense?

I agree and yes it does make sense but I did watch a few videos to get the hype meter up! cookie.gif

[intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz] [bFG Tech NVIDIA 8800 GTS 320MB OC2]

[2GB RAM DDR2 @ 333Mhz Each] [500GB HDD] [Creative Labs Audigy SE 7.1]

[19" ViewSonic VA1916w] [Acer FG965M Motherboard] [Windows Vista Home Premium]

[sony PlayStation 3 40GB HDD]

[samsung LE26R41BDX/XEU 26" Widescreen HDTV]

[Current PS3 Games] [Gran Turismo 5 Prologue] [GTA IV]

[WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2008]

I have chosen not to watch any gameplay videos because I want to see it for the first time on my tv. I have seen the screenshots but from what I've heard they don't give justice to the game in motion.

Californian
Am I making sense?

I don't know wtf your trying to say, but i'm guessing you 'spoiled' for yourself? Some noobs posted the ending angry.gif in a topic. I'm mad, but whatever.

user posted image

Am I making sense?

I don't know wtf your trying to say, but i'm guessing you 'spoiled' for yourself? Some noobs posted the ending angry.gif in a topic. I'm mad, but whatever.

it's alright mate you might not have to go with tht ending there should be a multiple ending thing confused.gif

damn noob

Its different for various people though. For example me; when I have seen the gameplay it makes me want to play it even more than before. Of course it is different though so it may totally ruin it for others.

killahmatic

ive watched the leaked footage.. really no spoliers in them, just driving, walking, and shooting. Its not gonna ruin the experience for me cuz watching a 1:00 long gameplay footage is no where near the same experience as actually playing it. i feel that watching the footage doesnt ruin it at all, it just makes you want it 100% more!

Mmm...I dont understand. Is it not easier to buckle under pressure after so long? Youve waited that long, its just to easy to make it less.

Mmm...I dont understand. Is it not easier to buckle under pressure after so long? Youve waited that long, its just to easy to make it less.

In time you will understand that isn't true.

i doubt anyone who's seen a gameplay vid is really going to give half a sh*t when they sit down with the game in front of them

thats like saying a preview to a movie ruins the whole thing

just watching gameplay (no missions) is like reading an ign preview that moves

if you think that little bit ruins the game then maybe you've invested to much into it

I've watched several hours of video feed and the game hasn't been spoiled for me. The only thing different for me is I now know all of the things I've been wondering about.

I wasn't watching the video feeds just to "see some gameplay" I was watching them to study the game.

Like, how much damage Niko can really take. What the best ways to survive are. How much it takes to kill a pedestrian/cop. Which weapon works best, etc...

smile.gif

i've watched LOADS of vids and its just made me want 2 play it even more. there is not a single good video of Niko on a rampage, thats what ill be doing:D

i haven't read/watched anything about the story line though