What uses rumble in the game?

AaronMc

you mean if you have one lol PS3 is a joke. Im no fanboy I just never understood why they left rumble out

you mean if you have one lol PS3 is a joke. Im no fanboy I just never understood why they left rumble out

Simple question, why do you need to get abusive?

I think the rumbles also used for lap dances from strippers, I read it somewhere but can't remember where now.

Ahh yeh my cousin brought me one back from Americas walmart biggrin.gif Hmm i think they should of put it in at launch to, buti m happy i got one now. Hopefully its crashes, impacts, and shots.

Californian

Prolly when your having sex with a prosti, that's about it smile.gif

Nah, jk. In explosions, crashes, getting shot at, etc. (Like in San Andreas)

user posted image

XBOX 360 Fanboy.

[intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz] [bFG Tech NVIDIA 8800 GTS 320MB OC2]

[2GB RAM DDR2 @ 333Mhz Each] [500GB HDD] [Creative Labs Audigy SE 7.1]

[19" ViewSonic VA1916w] [Acer FG965M Motherboard] [Windows Vista Home Premium]

[sony PlayStation 3 40GB HDD]

[samsung LE26R41BDX/XEU 26" Widescreen HDTV]

[Current PS3 Games] [Gran Turismo 5 Prologue] [GTA IV]

[WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2008]

They initally left rumble out because it interfered with the six axis so until they could isolate the six axis function within the controller from the effects of rumble, i.e. dualshock 3, then they had to leave it out.

They initally left rumble out because it interfered with the six axis so until they could isolate the six axis function within the controller from the effects of rumble, i.e. dualshock 3, then they had to leave it out.

Thats complete bull. I work for Sony and even our general testers know the real story.

Sony Computer Entertainment was in court with a Immersion (I believe) over the rumble technology in their controllers. Until this was later settled, they were unable to do rumble and the SIXAXIS functionality was just to attempt some sort of grasp of motion controls that Nintendo currently dominates.

Now that the legal stuff is done with, production of SIXAXIS controllers have ceased and only Dualshock 3s will be sold. These controllers STILL have a SIXAXIS gyro in them.

Actually, the reason why Rumble was left out of the PS3 controller at first was due to a lawsuit against sony by somebody stating they own the patent for the 'rumble' feature. sadly, sony could not settle the matter in time for the ps3 launch, so it wasn't included at first. once they settled the suit, they could include the feature.

You are correct that there was some minor interference at first with the sixaxis. but it was very minimal and sony mainly used it as an excuse so ppl didn't get as pissed off. (Didn't work), lol.